𝟏𝟐.

The group has been on the road for a few months after the whole herd of walkers destroyed their little fantasy land, and they've been jumping from place to place just looking for somewhere to hunker down for an hour or two before they're behind the wheel again.

Tension a little high with what Rick had confessed to doing to his best friend and his knowledge he claimed of having since, what, the C.D.C. But overall the group was fine if you looked past how they were homeless with a pregnant woman and a growing baby.

Speaking of, Daphne was growing like a weed. She could pick her head up all on her own, and she was a lot more vocal in the sense she babbled on in her own little language to whoever would listen. She barely cried - which was an absolute god send. She didn't even cry when she was hungry, she just reached for her mothers boobs.

When Nina was a baby, she never crawled, just lied down until eventually she skipped to walking. So Nina wasn't really worried if Daphne didn't crawl.

Lori's belly was growing more and more, her bump was showing a bit despite not eating much. Nina gave Lori and Carl her food as often as she could, but Daryl made her eat.

He started catching on that she was losing quite a bit of weight and started eating less in the sense she was using her share to feel the more vulnerable Grimes members, so he watched her closely when it came to food; made sure she ate enough. Rick took care of his pregnant wife and child, he fed them - so in Daryl's eyes, Nina didn't have to. Not only did Nina have to eat because it was a basic human need, but she needed to be healthy for Daphne as well.

Winter was blooming in the air, making them all fear that they would be stuck on the road when the snow hit and the roads were slippery.

Daryl, despite wanting to be near Nina and Daphne at all hours of the day, was sent on more and more runs for food with some others and also to search for stores to ransack. No matter how little time he had, the man always made sure to get something for the mother and her daughter, whether it was a snack, a baby toy, a cute outfit for the baby or something that Nina could make use of, he never came back without something for them specifically.

Nina always told him to ignore things like that and to just get what he needed and then get out of there, and Daryl always just nodded his head, and then the next time he went out he handed her something new.

Ever since the farm incident, Nina grew closer with everyone. Her, Glenn and Maggie were practically inseparable, if they weren't around each other it was most likely because one or both of them were on runs. They were Daphne's godparents, a title that they gave themselves.

Nina, Carol and Lori got closer as well. The three women being the moms of the group and always worrying about everyone. They openly gossiped.

Nina, Maggie and Beth were practically sisters. They told each other everything, and if one of them was upset in any way they knew they could always go to each other. They gossiped too, just more secretively.

Hershel quickly became the fatherly figure she wished her own could've been, he was very kind towards his three girls.

Rick and T-dog were like her brothers alongside Glenn, they always made sure she was safe, and never let her go on runs no matter how many times she tried sneaking in the car with them. They, no matter how much the three men would deny it, gossiped too. More than the others. They did it with no shame when it was just them.

The Florence's were just as equal group members as the rest of them. They stuck to their word and pulled their weight, Joel going with on majority of the runs, a fierce protector to the group and making sure everyone was safe whilst taking watch shifts. Nora and Holly took more to hanging out with Beth and Carl, they kept the group on their toes and livened every place they stopped at with their childish personalities, also being able to take watch with others as well.