The InBESTigators... (Part 2)

TW: MY OPINIONS AND BAD ENGLISH

How long it would take them to confess

Ezra: Its either Never or 2 years

Kyle:2 months

Maudie: One day

Ava:1 month

In a relationship

Ezra: Doesn't really know how to show romantic affection but does it a little without noticing anyway.  Like a walking Wikipedia. Helps you with your homework. Gets more affectionate and attached the longer you guys are together.

Physical affection: 20% (Would give you a hug if necessary)

Spiritual affection:80% (Would try to understand you and soon you guys will have deep conversations)

Love Language they give: Acts of service (Helping you with your homework)

Kyle: Life Is never boring with him. (Might get in a bit of trouble though) Can be affectionate sometimes and he always puts a smile on your face. Would hold your hand while teaching you a sport. Will try to cheer you up when your down.

Physical affection:70% (Would constantly put his arm around your shoulder)

Spiritual affection: 30% (Doesn't get too deep but has a basic understanding on your feelings)

Love Language they give: Quality time (Spending time with you)

Maudie: Life is quite interesting with her. She'll encourage you to read a lot and try her odd food combinations. At first, she's shy then she becomes affectionate after a while. She likes to give advice which turn into little lectures when you're feeling down. (She's trying to change that habit) 

Physical affection: 40% (A few hugs here and there)

Spiritual affection: 60% (It is almost impossible to understand her. If you do, your gods favorite. She probably remembers everything about you after a few months. Can get deep with you, too deep perhaps. You may question life)

Love Language they give: Quality time

Ava: Literally the perfect girlfriend you could ask for. Clingy but also gives you space, knows a lot more than you do about yourself, really sweet but can throw rocks when needed, emphasizes with you well, gives you random handmade gifts and gives you random back hugs.

Physical affection: 50% (Lots of hugs and pecks on the cheek)

Spiritual affection: 50% (Ava knows a fair number of things about you, You guys would connect well)

Love Language they give: All of the 5

Their response to "I love you."

Ezra

If you guys are together: "Are you sure?"

If you guys are not together: *Awkward silence*

Kyle

If you guys are together: "I love me too."

If you guys are not together: "I love me too."

Maudie

If you guys are together: "Awh thanks, I love you too."

If you guys are not together: "That's so random."

Ava

If you guys are together: *Gives you a hug or a peck on the cheek* "Love you too!"

If you guys are not together: "Love you too!"

Their response to "You probably tired of me." (In a relationship)

Ezra: "I don't even know how I managed to get you."

Kyle: Your more tired of him than he is with you.

Maudie: "I do, but I don't mind."

Ava: "I will never ever ever ever ever ever get tired of you."

As stationary in a pencil case

Ezra: A stapler (The one that holds the group together)

Kyle: That random piece of paper

Maudie: Pen (The most important one of the group)

Ava: Highlighter (The organizer)

As sports

Ezra: Chess

Kyle: Soccer

Maudie: Golf

Ava: Gymnastics

As random things

Ezra: A calculator

Kyle: The couch

Maudie: A magnifying glass

Ava: A cupcake

How they spend their valentine's day

Ezra: He go would go about it like any other day but lowkey jealous of everyone who has a valentine

Kyle: Would find a love letter in his tub from someone and would not care about it (Unless its someone he likes)

Maudie: Will think about valentine's day and analyze it for a while, then it's just a normal day.

Ava: Giving out valentine themed treats to everyone/ Encourage the InBESTigators to have the same attitude as her.

As colors

Ezra: Basil green

Kyle: Blue

Maudie: Beige

Ava: Rainbow