Making Morning Munchies with Ava and Maudie (GONE WRONG.. Or right?)

This chapter is a bit linked to one of my old stories. (If ykyk)

Story status: 6/10 (Not a lot of romance in this, English is eh)

I THINK I have checked it enough.

Their 16 in the story

Maudie POV

"Cake flour?" 

"Check." 

"Butter?"

"Check."

"Egg whites?" 

"Check.

"Great! those are all the ingredients." Ava said, sticking her complete checklist on the refrigerator.

It also had the cupcake recipe in case we forget how to make them.

But Ava has made at least a million cupcakes in her lifetime so I doubt that she will forget.

"Okay Maudie, we're going LIVE in 3,2...1!" Ava said.

She started the LIVE and gave her 10 thousand viewers a huge welcome.

Over the years, Ava became a relatively popular influencer.

All thanks to our debut at the Hallen's show and the fact that she has such a likeable, unproblematic personality.

"Hello and good morning from the InBESTigators kitchen! Welcome or welcome back to Making Morning Munchies with Ava Andri! Today we're making my favorite dessert, cupcakes, with my great friend and coworker Maudie!" Ava said, doing jazz hands to hype up my presence.

"Hi everyone." I greeted with a smile.

"So, I already announced that we're going to make cupcakes but what kind shall we make?" Ava asked.

"Chocolate or birthday cake?" I asked holding cocoa powder on one hand, hundreds and thousands on the other.

"Comment down below!" Ava said.

A bunch of Ava's viewers started voting and most of them went with birthday cake.

"Nice presentation skills." Ava whispered, nudging my elbow with a wink.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

"I see most of you have chosen birthday cake so we're going to do that." Ava said. "Maudie, would you like to tell them the ingredients and the amount of it we need?"

"I'd be glad to." I smiled.

"You'll need 3 cups of cake flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, half a cup of butter or margarine (make sure its softened), 1 or 1 and a half of granulated sugar (depends on personal preference), half a teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3/4 cup of milk, 5 egg whites and lastly, as many hundreds and thousands as you want." I said, pointing to each individual ingredient.

"Thank you, now let's begin, shall we?" Ava asked looking at me.

I looked back at her and nodded.

"Aprons on." Ava said, handing me my apron.

We quickly tied it on and then proceeded to wash our hands.

Once we were done drying our hands, we started baking.

Time skip to a random point in their baking...

Once we finished dumping all the ingredients in the bowl, Ava grabbed the mixer and plugged it in.

She turned it on and started mixing.

"So Maudie, how's you're relationship with Ezra?" Ava asked, with a smirk whilst mixing the ingredients.