'Date' me for a box of cupcakes-Kyle and Ava (Mini story-Part 4)

Story status:7/10 (This chapter is basically a summary of how the character feels and some action happens, pretty confusing at the Mauzra segment)

I THINK I have checked it enough

4/5 completed

Ava POV

It has been a while since I had any interaction with Kyle.

Specifically, 

a whole entire week.

Nowadays, the closest thing we get to an interaction is giving each other short glances when we walk past each other in the hallway.

A part of me dies every single time when we do.

I have been feeling miserable, but my girl friends have been trying their hardest to make me feel better.

They've been showering me with gifts and compliments, and I can't help feeling bad..

For the past week, I've gotten 67 compliments, 8 gifts and treats, 3 tea parties, and 2 Dine n' Dish sessions.

They're spoiling me way too much.

Still, I can't seem to cheer up and clear my mind.

I really appreciate and love them for their efforts though.

Also apparently, some people are talking smack about me since Kyle, and I only 'dated' for 2 days.

There's a rumor going on that saying I'm 'crazy' and 'obsessive' which made Kyle wanted to break up.

I don't think he would stoop that low to start this dumb rumor.

At least I hope not...

If only everyone would hear me and my side of the story.

Which would mostly be made up, because I don't want Abby to know I only 'dated' Kyle to be in her club.

But no one listens to the woman.

Speaking of which, I'm still miraculously in Abby's club.

She felt bad that she's dating my ex, so she gave me an exemption from her dumb rule.

I attend meetings and have a little fun designing and making outfits, 

but I don't have the same enthusiasm as I used too.

I barely talk during those meetings, and I've been avoiding Abby like the plague.

Now that I think about it,

I would rather be with Kyle than be in Abby's club.

I would quit even if he and I could at least stay as friends.

But now we're like strangers..

I wish I never had the desire to join Abby's club in the first place.

Kyle POV

Dating Abby has been a complete nightmare...

She's so needy and annoying!

She makes me carry her bag, feed her, carry her when she's tired of walking.

This is WAYYYY too much..

A few days ago, I tried getting out of this 'relationship' by acting completely disgusting and weird so she would grow tired of me and just end it herself.

Unfortunately, she threatened Ava's spot in her club if I continued acting that way.

She also told me that if I told anyone about the truth about our 'relationship', she would kick Ava out AND torture both us for the rest of high school.