Going back to the old days.. No literally. (The InBESTigators)

(GONNA EDIT FOR MISTAKES LATER)

YALL IM SORRY BUT THIS STORY IS LIKE CUT SHORT CUS I WROTE TOO MUCH DETAILS AND LIKE I GOT RLLY LAZY

BUT I DID PUT WHAT I WAS GONNA WRITE

Story status: 8/10

Their 18 in this story

Don't mind me writing like this, I need to practice for my English writing exams :D

(Recently only got 56/70 :,)

                                                                  Ezra

Imagine a time when you get to travel back in time and see your younger self. The only downside is that your younger self will have no memory of meeting you, or else the whole universe will fall into chaos.

Seems pretty nice if you ask me.

I can't wait to tell little Ezra all the things I have achieved (Even though he'll forget about it the next day). Like how far the InBESTigators made, that I'm acing every class, that I am the captain of the mathletes, and most importantly the fact that I-

"Ezra!"

I turned around and saw 2 monkeys and the most beautiful girl in the world, walking towards me with smiles on their faces. The beautiful girl ran towards me with open arms, "Hi Ez, sorry we're late." She said with a big bear hug. "Maudie, good morning." I said, caressing her head gently. Ava and Kyle stared at us, both showing a different kind of expression. Ava had the look of a proud mother, watching her kid ride on their bike for the first time. However, Kyle looked like as if he was facing a big pile of vomit. "I'm up for you too dating." Kyle started. "But this seems much-"

Ava nudged Kyle on the arm and gave him 'the look' "I think they're showing the right amount of affection." Ava said, placing her hand on her hip showing a bit of sass. "Anyways.... How'd you all get here?" I asked as I rubbed Maudie's back. I had to accompany my nanna to the clinic for her checkup before coming here so I came here by myself. "We carpooled." Ava said with a grin. "And someone just HAD TO stop for Macca's, that's why we're late." Maudie said, turning her head to Kyle. "I'm not sorry." Kyle said shamelessly, "Macca's 4 life."

"Whatever Kyle." Ava said, "I just want to see young me again," Maudie agreed, "Same here, let's go." She grabbed my left hand and pulled me towards the entrance of YOUNGMEET headquarters, with Ava and Kyle trailing behind us.

Once we went in, we were greeted by a group of men and women in lab coats, I assumed they were the scientists that are going to lead us through the time travelling process. "They're wearing science coats; they must be important." I could hear Kyle loudly whisper to Ava. "Do you have an appointment?" One of them asked. Maudie and I nodded together, "I was told that my dad, Brian Miller, has made an early appointment for us. We're the InBESTigators." Maudie said.

The scientists looked at each other and smiled. "Brian Millers daughter, looks as smart as he said." An Asian middle-aged man said. The others nodded, agreeing to his statement. A polish looking woman, who looked not much older than us, took a step forward with a gentle smile on her face. "Miss Miller and guests, I am Doctor Harriet Harper, I will be your guide for today. Please follow me to the preparation room." She straightened her back and started walking. All of us followed her in a bee line. (I don't know why in a beeline-)

"Here in YOUNGMEET, we want to make sure that you have the best possible experience here when you meet your younger selves." Harriet explained with a proud smile on her face as we walked through a dimly lit hallway. "First we will be going to the preparation room, where we scan your bodies and give you a quick little checkup to make sure your all qualified and we will tell you the 21 rules you MUST strictly follow then we can proceed to the time travelling bit." She said as we entered a big white room full of scientific gizmos.