Prologue

"Tere dil ke sheher me ghar mera hogaya.. sapna dekha jo tumne wo mera hogaya" He turned on the volume of the radio enjoying the melodious song, while his hands kept fidgeting on the steering wheel.

It was raining heavily, and the raindrops pitter pattered on his car in a peculiar tune that was soothing his nerves.

Humming the song he kept driving. For anyone who would look at him through the window would think that he was in a happy mood, but only he knew what void he was feeling inside his chest.

He stopped abruptly when he saw a crossroad ahead. He was a little confused regarding the direction so he just peeped at the GPS location in his phone which to his super disgust showed 'No Network Coverage'

He threw his head back in frustration and closed his eyes for a second.

'Where will I find someone to help me in this weather' He thought.

Unlocking his phone he tried to make a call to the person he was going to meet. Unfortunately, it said 'Call unreachable'.

"Arghhhh" he yelled in frustration. To his delight, a bleaming yellow light of a bullet's headlight hit his face.

For a moment he sheilded his eyes from the headlight with the back of his palm. And the next second sliding down the glass of his window he shouted

"Heyyy!!!"

The person on the bullet halted the bike next to his window and peeped in.

"What?" the rider said.

He looked at the person's face. Holy shit! It was a girl. Her face drenched in rainwater, drops of it lingering over her forehead and then falling towards her lips in the most graceful manner. Her eyes, Oh those eyes! Dark brown orbs sheilded by long heavy eyelashes and clean eyebrows.

The very next moment he realised what he was doing, STARING AT AN UNKNOWN GIRL. Shit it would have made her uncomfortable. He shifted his gaze almost instantly and said

"Um do you know in which direction is the Cantonment?"

"Yes, go left" The girl replied. The loud voice of raindrops falling on the doors of his car hindered the volume of her voice. It sounded as if she was speaking from far distance. Credits, Rain!

He gestured towards the left with his hand confirming the direction again to which the girl nodded.

"Okay thankyou!" He said at last and she straightened herself to go ahead.

He felt a strange feeling. 'She is beautiful' a voice rang at the back of his head.

Shuddering away his thoughts, he restarted the engine and was about to move forward when he heard a car approaching and another bright light hit his eyes. Before he could respond, the sound of the car screeching became more prominent and...

Crash!

He fluttered his eyes open only to see he was alright. He was completely fine... The other car hadnt hit him. But then he heard a crashing sound so what was that for he wondered..

He came out of his car, raindrops hitting his body and within the blink of an eye his peach colored shirt and black jeans were drenched in the rainwater.

He moved his head to and fro to see where did the car go when his glance fell on the bullet lying bare on the road slightly damaged while the motion of the wheels took a bit to damp down. And at a distance lay the girl who helped him few minutes ago.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! This was the prologue of my very first fic on Vyoshma entirely. Do show some love and give feedback. Ignore the mistakes too. Love you all <3