• 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

Hushed voices reached my ears as I slowly regained senses. My head was still spinning and I was not able to gather the energy to open my eyes. However, as my throat was quite parched I was dying for a sip of water, otherwise I would have actually passed away due to dehydration alone.
I made some movements and tried opening my eyes slowly. The bright light of the room hit my eyes sharply, and I squinted them back. My head was aching badly.

A person came, lifted my head and adjusted the pillow. The person shadowed me from the bright light. Gradually, I opened my eyes and found Haseena infront of me.

I could see her lips moving as she said something but I was unable to process what was going on. She picked up a glass of water and made me drink it like a 5 year old kid. I closed my eyes again, and soon sleep took over my senses.

----------------------------------------------------------

I felt a hand caressing me, I recognised the touch. It was Anubhav Bhaiya. I could feel a tingling pain all over my forehead as he changed my bandage and applied a gel all over my bruises.

I turned to his side and kept my head on his lap, although this act did hurt me a lot.

Wait a second.. whats going on.. what happened to me.. where's Vyom!?

----------------------------------------------------------

'Haan dawa laga di thi humne unhe, araam kar rahi hai wo'
I heard Haseena's voice coming from a distance, she was talking to someone over the phone.

I opened my eyes, this time feeling a little healthy.

'Um' I shifted uncomfortably in my bed, trying to put in the effort to sit up straight.

Haseena seemed to notice this and came running towards me.

'Use hosh aagaya!' she told the person she was talking to on the call.

The person on the reciever's side of the call seemed to pause for a brief second, then said something. Wait a minute! The voice sounded similar.

Haseena forwarded her phone towards me, so that I talk to the stranger on call, but before I could do it Anubhav bhaiya came into the room and by mistake I brushed my fingers towards the red button, ending the call.

He came and hugged me, It was all so quick that I didnt get the time to respond and was almost on the verge of suffocating in bhaiya's arms because of his tight embrace.

'uh bhaiya hato!' I pushed him slightly away.

My eyes scanned the room, 'He' wasnt there. Where was he? Didnt he care about me? Wasnt he concerned that I was unconscious for 23 hours?

With a dull look in my eyes, I looked at Haseena who first took a deep breathe and sat next to me, hovering her fingers above my palm.

'Vyom ko to Dehradun jaana tha na, training ke liye, na chahte hue bhi usko jaana pada'

I took a deep breathe. It was difficult for me to process this, I just woke up after being hit by a glass bottle, and laying unconscious for 23 hours and my boyfriend was not even here to look after me.

I laid back on my pillow and closed my eyes.

Bhaiya went out to bring me some food. Meanwhile Haseena sat next to me and caressed my head,

'Karishma, hume pata hai aapko bura lag raha hai, lekin Vyom ab ek army officer hai or ye koi aam zindagi nahi hai, abse Vyom ek military life shuru karne jaa raha hai. Abhi Vyom ne hi phone kiya tha, jabse wo gaya hai tabse kam se kam 20 baar phone kar chuka hai. Aap khud military family me rahi hai, aapko to pata hoga na, ek army officer ki life sabse alag hoti hai. Par jaate jaate usne...'

'usne kya?'

At that moment the door opened and Santu barged in. She saw me awake and rushed towards me,

'Karishma aap uth gyi? Wo.. Wo Karishma Vyom ko Dehradun jaana tha but.. but Karishma, he wanted me to give this to you'
Saying this Santu handed me a letter.

I opened it, it was written by Vyom.

'Kashi,
I hope tum better feel kar rahi ho. Jab tak tumhe hosh aayega, maine apni train bhi pakad li hogi. I know tum naraaz hogi mujhse, or tumhari naraazgi jayaz bhi hai, mai yun bina bataye tumhe chala gaya. But kya karta Kashi, army officer hun. Ek Army officer ko sab kuch peeche chodh ke aage badhna padta hai. Lekin tum fikr mat karna, mai to yahi hun, humesha tumhare saath, tumhare paas. Tum to fighter ho meri jaan, jab jab tum ladne jaogi, mujhe apne saath khada paogi. Karishma, mai apni zindagi ka ek naya chapter shuru karne jaa raha hun, mujhe tumhari zarurat hai, please jaldi se thik ho jaana. I know thoda filmy hogya but kya karu. Kya Karu mai Karishma Singh tumne mujh jaise seedhe saadhe bande ko simp bana diya hai! Text message to har koi karta hai, socha tumhare liye love letter chodh ke jaun. Karishma, tum meri strength ho, please apna khyal rakhna or time pe dawa kha lena. Or haaan, jo kaam car me adhura chhut gaya tha, use pura karne mai zarur aaunga, mera intezaar karna

- Vyom'

HE WROTE ME A LETTER!!! HOW ROMANTIC!!!!!

'Kitnaa filmy banda mila hai tujhe Karishma, love letter chodh ke gaya hai tumhare liye' Haseena teased me.

I didnt say anything but I was smiling innerly!

As someone who belonged to a military background I understood the cruel reality quite well. An army officer's life is always difficult, they stay away from their loved ones for days, months and even years.

'Btw Karishma.. You need to come to my thana with me'

'why?'

'To see the chronicles of the great Vyom Singh!' Santu chirped in.

'what do you guys mean?'

'You'll come to know' Haseena winked at me.

After that, I went to take a bath and changed into some loose tshirts and jeans and sat in Haseena's jeep.

She drove towards her thana.

I entered inside and was shocked to see the man who hit me, and Santu's brother locked up in jail, *badly injured*

'Haseena what is th-'

'The combined rage for Santu's brother who tortured her, and his friend who hit you took up Vyom's mind and he lost control. He has beaten them badly, till the point both of them were regretting every action of their life'

I was stunned.. Toooo stunned to react.. I never knew this side of Vyom.
He definitely looked like an aggressive army man but never did I imagine him to be this level of aggressive.

This new shade was a little difficult for me to digest. Though whatever he did was for me only.

'Cheetah told me he is really protective of the people he loves' Haseena said, noticing the chaos visible on my face.

'Aapko sach me bada Filmy banda mila hai Karishma' Haseena teased me.

Blush crept up my cheeks, but somewhere I was still wondering why didnt Vyom evet tell me about this shade of him?

I owe an apology for uploading so late, but college has started and I have got busy with all the work that's why I was unable to post consistently.