• 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn" Haseeena screamed jumping on my bed.

"Ouch, shhh Haseena!!"

"YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!! OKAY TELL ME EVERYTHING. I NEED EVERY FUCKING DETAIL KARISHMA SINGH. I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU MISS OUT ANYYHING"

"Okay okay.. He took me to the river side, we talked for a few minutes and he told me he got a notice from the army to go to Dehradun. Then he began with his question sessions and asked if I would miss him, what was our relationship status etc etc. Then Haseena, he just blurted out a proposal infront of me!!"

"What was it?"

I repeated each and every line which Vyom said, I had it all memorized by heart! Obviously.

"Did you tell Anubhav?"

"Yes"

"What was his reaction?"

"He got really possessive. I dont know if he still considers Vyom worthy enough but he didnt say anything in negation"

"Okay... and where is my cheesy boy?"

"who, Vyom?"

"Hanji"

"Pata nahi, at his home maybe."

Haseena gave me a 'what-are-you-fucking-serious' look. She said it was so stupid of me to not even know about my 'newly-made boyfriend's ' whereabouts.

"Are you guys going on a date today?"

"Nope!"

"But he'll be gone by tomorrow Kashi, you should spend some time with him"

"Let him spend some time with Santu and Cheetah, no"

"psst. Santu and Cheetah would be more than happy to let Vyom spend some time with you"

Haseena was right maybe I should ask Vyom and all four of us, Santu Cheetah Vyom and I could spend some time together, in that process, I'll stay closer to my Vyom too.

I picked up my phone to text him.

There were already some new messages lined up from Vyom.

He asked if I was free and could meet him today.

'Hi yes, I am free. Where shall we meet'

I answered his text. I was curious to meet him now as a girlfriend. Instead of replying to my text, he called me straight.

'Karishma.. Lets go out for a date'

I hesistated at the sudden offer
'oh.. okay, but where?'

'We'll find a place, you just be ready in half n hour, I will pick you up okay?'

'okay!'

Excited as hell, I opened my wardrobe and called Haseena to help me decide what should I wear. She was in my kitchen munching a chocolate bar, God this woman!

We stood infront of the wardrobe for 15 minutes, while Haseena made me try every freaking outfit present there but nothing satisfied us.
Women, yeah!

I finally decided to wear a cinamon coloured co-ord set, (basic as hell like me), wrapped an analog watch around my wrist and straightened my hair.

A few minutes later, Vyom called me and asked me to come downstairs. I hurriedly wore my sneakers and ran towards the main gate. Vyom was standing right there, looking as usual perfect!

I went towards him huffing and he smiled looking at me.
'Hi, Girlfriend' he said, slightly smirking as he pulled me in an affectionate hug and gave a quick peck on the vermillion line of forehead.