~Chapter 3~

y/n POV:

i was still sobbing as i came out of the closet, i look out my bedroom door just to see a person sitting on my couch.

fuck they didn't leave? nononono they know im here  fuckfuckfuck.

i just knew that i was going to die and i got quiet again still just looking at whoever is sitting on my couch. they slowly turn towards me, i couldn't believe it i was going to die at age 19 .

i still couldn't see much, i couldn't see their face or what they were wearing, suddenly the person started climbing over my couch and slowly making its way towards me. On an instinct i started screaming, i screamed, shut my door and locked it. 

no way i was making it out alive with a psycho person on the other side of this door.

???? POV:

she was in the closet? behind the boxes, fuck me im so stupid. well finally time to end this mission

i climbed over the couch slowly and kept my eyes on her, she had stopped crying and she was now staring right back at me. she was scanning me upp and down, trying to figure out what i was and what i looked like in the dark, after i had climbed over the couch i began walking towards her making her panic completely. 

she screamed, closed her door and locked it. i ran towards it in hope that i could get to her before she locked it but it was too late and i know had to pick the lock or break the door down. This girl is giving me a headache can't she just let me kill her?

i started kicking the door and the more i did the more screams came  from her room and it was now i realised that if i kept kicking the door she would eventually attract the attention of her neighbors  or worse the cops. and so i stopped kicking and just sat down by the door, just resting my head against the door. 

she had stopped screaming but i could still hear her sob, i had to come up with a better plan..

y/n POV:

he kept on kicking my door and i just screamed, while i was screaming i hurried over to my nightstand picking up my phone and dialing 911. he stopped kicking after a while and when he stopped kicking i stopped screaming.

i was now whispering to the 911 operater, telling her my situation and where i lived and so on

"okay y/n can you hear him at all?" she asked me

"....no, ive been trying to listen to any kind of movement the past 6 minutes but he hasn't made a single sound" i answerd her a few seconds later, trying to be as quiet as i possible could.

she started to speak with some other people in the background, trying to get more people to take notes and send more police men to my apartment.

"y/n do you think you could tell me anything about this person? like what is his eye colour? or what was he wearing?" she asked, you could almost hear the stress and panic she was trying to hide.

"uhm he had icy blue eyes and they looked pyscho, then i couldnt make out much more its really dark in my apartment and i couldnt even see what he was wearing" i whispered back to her, still trying to listen to the man on the other side of the door.

"JACK CODE RED i want every police officier you can get to 21 avanue street, apartment building B and apartment 32B.. yeah on floor 4... its him.." she said strenly to the people in the background.

code red? who is this him? what the fuck. how could the little information i had on him be such a big help to her.. and most of all why was he a code red?

 "Y/N! please tell me you haven't heard him leave or move at all?" she questioned me.

once again i listened to any kind of movement from him, but all i could hear was him hitting something against the door, slowly. he wasnt trying to break into my room now it was something else..

"i can hear something, almost like hes hitting something against the door but its not him trying to break in.. i think he might be hitting his head against the door.." i muttered.

"okay y/n the police will be at your apartment in just a few minutes, ive also sent an ambulance just in case.." The 911 operater told me, i was starting to feel very relived.

???? POV:

she had been talking to the police for the past 11 minutes.. i knew i had to get out of there soon and when i heard the 911 operator say that the police would be there in just a few, i decided that it would be smart to head out. Of course i had to scare her one last  time.

i stod upp holding myself against the wall,i kicked the door the hardest i could one last time. Acutally breaking the door.

"AAAAAHHHH HE BROKE THE DOOR HURRY PLEASE" she screamed followed by some loud sobs.

now i was going to have to run out of the apartment and probably have to call BEN to help me cut the security system.

i ran out the door jumping up towards the ventialtion, i started to crawl through the ventialtion taking it slow and when i thought i was far enough i wrote B3N on the wall with the blood from my knife and suddenly a little link look-alike appeard infront of me.

"BEN! cut the security cameras now! the police have the whole building swarmed!" i whispered to him.

" on it" was the only thing he said before he poofed away.

And i knew it would only take him a few  seconds before i could crawl out and find someone  to knock out and steal clothes from. And just a few seconds later the whole place just went black, he didnt cut the security system but the electricity system, making it much harder for anyone to see me or get in.

"it should be clear to go now jeffy" the little link look-alike said while winking at me. i fake gagged and jumped out of the ventilation. I ran down the stairs towards the 1st floor and hid in the shadows until the police broke down the front door to the apartment building and atleast 30 police officiers rushed in, running towards the stairs.

Now was my chance to run out and head towards the forest.

=================================================================

EDITED