~chapter 11~

Jeff POV: 

im soooo drunk, for fuck sake my heads spinning. is that y/n? is she sleeping?

i looked down next to me, i could barely see her but she was totally there. i really dont remember what happened next but i woke up on the floor with three beer cans around me and a half empty bottle of vodka, i sat up and the first thing i saw was myself, y/n has a big body mirror standing right beside her bed. My hair stood out and i had something pinkish smeared over my lips and neck.

The whole room smelled like flowers, vanilla and beer. i could also smell a whiff of something fruity. I decided that it was probably best if i went downstairs to get some medicine and some water for us.

While walking down i bumped into EJ who looked to be looking for something, " sup EJ you looking for something?" i asked looking at him. " yeah have you seen y/n? i was supposed to meet her on the porch outside like an hour ago" he said, my eyes widened and i wanted to laugh my ass off " hahaha sorry EJ, shes in her room sleeping, ill go wake her up for ya " i said smirking.

i ran quickly uppstairs forgetting completely about the medicine and the water, i walked up to the sleeping y/n and started shaking her violently " Y/N Y/N GET UP! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT TRAINING!! "  i screamed at her, " AHHHH WHAT " she screamed flying up out of her bed and running for her closet, where she then decided to stripp off her pajamas and look for new clothes to wear. " y/n please i  know im sexy but you can wait until after training" i said smirking, she whipped her head around and just stared at me.

Y/n POV:

im late and now this dude was making sex jokes? i swear when i get back im going to kill him. 

it then hit me.. i was in a bra and panties.. infront of joker wannabe..

" GET OUT YOU PERV!" i screamed at him, not wanting him in my room. He quickly left the room and shut the door behind him, i kept on searching in my wardrobe for something to train in and i eventually found some black gym tights and a grey tight tank top. I then ran out of my room and down the stairs, out the front door and right outside was EJ waiting for me.

We walked out into the forest and started training.

~time skip~

I was now laying comfortable in my bed, i could still feel the crumbs from Jeffs chips and it was annoying me. I remade my bed making sure i brushed off all the crumbs, while brushing off the crumbs i came across something that wasnt mine. It was wrapped up in a dark  red package and had some text on it, 'Netlfix and chill?' it read, it was a condom. A condom had ended up in my bed and it sure as hell wasnt mine. Maybe it was.. Jeffs. 

I put the condom in my pocket and kept on making my bed, not really paying attention to my surroundings. " Hey y/n you did really good today" EJ said, he was standing behind me leaning up against my doorframe, " thanks EJ" i said not turning around. " so what was that you put in your pocket?" he asked, i blushed. " its just something Jeff accidentally left here, i was going to return it later" i said, sitting down on my bed looking down at the floor.

Soon dinner came and i had to give Jeffs thing back, i sat down right next to him and smiled at him, he looked back at me as if i was an idiot. " hey uhm you left something in my room last night" i whispered to him. " okay give it to me now then" he said not caring of how loud he was.

" oh uh here" i said pulling the condom out of my pocket and putting it in his lap for no one to see. " oh..that.." he said looking embarrassed, " well im guessing it was for your girlfriend or that you just had put that in your pocket a long time ago and forgotten about it" i said looking at him with a nervous smile. He smiled back looking just as nervous as i was " so what are you two smiling about?" someone said, i looked infront of me to see EJ just sitting there, his mask above his mouth. I could now see his clearly pointed teeth and his greyish skin, " oh uh you know that jeff forgot something in my room? well i just gave it back to him and hes happy he got it back" i said quickly. " hmm okay " he said looking down at his plate with kidneys and blood, i eventually looked down and started to eat my food, i had gotten some meatballs, potato mash and some brown sauce ( brunsås ).

dinner was very silent today, no one was really talking, everyone seemed drained. i knew that everyone had been working hard this week, EJ was training me and couldnt go on his missions, which ended up in him almost killing me and i had to switch trainers for a bit. I couldnt complain though, i got BEN and he seemed to understand me a little more then EJ, BEN was also a kind of demon ya know. 

He focused mainly on what i could do as an succubus which was 'fly' and Dream manipulation, pretty simple stuff. BEN hovered as we would say and i could do that to just that it classifys as flying.

BEN and EJ would switch every other week, i got to train a lot. i had no breaks and i had to get up really early when i was training with EJ but with BEN i just got to go training around 11 AM and then i had like a million breaks, probably because i was now trying to train a different part of my body. 

During my training with BEN, Slenderman would join us. Just to help and make sure i was progressing at a good pace. Now today was different because i was now going to try to transform into my succubus form, the process was hard but at the end of the day i had somehow gotten a long white tail,it was very slim with a little spike at the end.

I dont know what happened after but i woke up in my room with BEN on my side looking worried, " yoo what happened?" i said with a low tone. " you passed out right after you succeeded transforming" he said looking at me with an intense look. i shooed him out of my room and walked towards my bathroom to take a long warm shower. 

==========================================