~Chapter 7~

Jeff POV:

i walked out of the house slamming the door behind me i had to go the the mansion and get new missions since y/n was the "last one" on my list. i walked for another 15 minutes and i was now standing infront of the huge mansion doors, i opened them and walked in, there was so much life in there.

People were laughing, talking and playing games together. it was nice to see then i spotted a small blond boy in a tunic and i ran up behind him and picked him up, he screamed like a little girl and i just laughed

" BROOO I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN WEEKS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" BEN said looking up at me. " well i kinda have been busy chasing this girl and now i have to get more missions" i said scratching the back of my head and looking away slightly " OooOOOO okay but can i come with you home? i mean you have my good gaming stuff and everyone here is starting to annoy me" he asked, i panicked what am i gonna say? he would just think its weird if i said no..

" Can you come in the morning? i have to get my list and im kinda tired so ill just go to bed when i get home" i explained hoping he would fall for the small lie. " yea sure bro ill see ya tmrw morning" he said walking away.

i sighed and walked up stairs to Slendermans office and knocked on the door "come on in" a loud voice said. i walked in and sat down " uh im here for my next list" i said to him, he reached towards one of the big drawers behing him with my name on it, it kinda scared me of how much papers and information he had on us and others. he handed me a paper which said who to kill and who was going to be with me on those missions. he then spoke once again "Jeffrey, y/n is not what we think she is,shes not human and i was dumb to not look further into her. but she is definetly not human and i want you to be careful around her, dont anger her or anything okay?" he explained " yeah okay" i said just to get him to shut up.

i walked back hom and went to bed i fell asleep quickly.

~Next Morning~

Y/n POV:

The night before i had been thrown into a small closet in a different house further away from the manor for some odd reason, it was dark and really cramped.

i woke up in that little fucking closet i was pissed off at this point, it was cramped and extremely hot in here so i had taken off my shirt during the night. i was now trying to break down the little door and i some how did it, i broke it and i climbed out. i took my shirt and put it on i just needed to find a pair of clean pants.

i went to the laundry room and got a pair of grey sweat pants i looked rlly fucking hot, i mean a small tank top and grey sweatpants is the best combination. i walk out to the kitchen to make breakfast and i was debating on wether to make or not make some for jeff but if i wanted to live it was probably best to make some for him.

I made a real gourme breakfast, i mean there is pancakes orange juice, boiled eggs, bacon and some chopped up fruit. i then decided to head up stairs to wake up jeff i had to literally watch my step so i didnt walk on plates and knives and then i had to search for his room because he never showed me it. i saw a lot of blood on the walls on my way up and i just knew i was going to have to scrub that off.

i saw 2 doors to my right and 4 doors to my left, i went towards the right walking straight up to the first door and opening it. Sadly it was just a bathroom, i went to the next door opened it and it was just an empty room with a bunch of blood splatters, this was also the room that smelled like shit, he must've killed people in here and not cleaned up after himself.

I turn around and walk towards the other end of the building checking out the first door and i was very lucky because in there was a sleeping jeff, he was sprawled out on the bed, black sweats and no shirt and his hair stood out, he looked really dumb.

i shook him gently telling him to get up because breakfast was ready. He looked really tired and then he spoke " what time is it?" his voice was very raspy and low " i dont know i dont have a clock or a phone to check" i said walking out of his room and back down to the kitchen to start eating. A few seconds later the joker reject sat down infront of me ad just inhaled " no way you made all of this it smells amazing" he said while filling his plate with food. i just kept quiet and kept eating my food.

While i was cleaning up the dishes someone just storms in through the front door. A much shorter blonde elf comes in, hes wearing a green tunic and a green hat, brown boots and white leggings. He then turns to me looking shocked, his shocked face suddenly turns into a smirk and he starts to walk over to me. Then little joker reject comes and shoves him towards a wall " BEN dont you even fucking think of it." he says sternly with a killer look.

" YOOO chill i was just gonna say hi to the pretty lady~" he says looking over to me " Yeah sure like you would do that." Jeff said, i knew that elf boy would never leave me alone and so when i was done with the dishes i decided to go upstairs but before looking back once more i saw that jeff had the little elf in a chokehold and throwing out some small curses towards him. it was really funny but then came the boring part were i had to clean, i started cleaning the hallway and all the other rooms, i wanted to wait with bleach faces room. it took me a while and during the time i was cleaning i was disturbed with people screaming and laughing loudly, if you remember well i didnt find a lot of intresting things downstairs just shirts and pants. Yeah i was now finding food, fingers and lumps of meat and im not talking about cooked animal meat, i was also finding much blood and knives around the room that stank. i also found some old mcdonalds bags and cups along with a bunch of others fast food trash, then when i was done with all the rooms and the hallway i made my way into bleach faces room.

it was the biggest room of all and the dirtiest room of them all, right from the start i could just see a bunch of porn magazines and some other questionable things.. i went to the bathroom across the hall and got some toilet paper not really wanting to pick up his magazines and things without knowing where they had been. I picked them upp and threw them all in a box and put the box under the bed in hopes that bleach face wouldnt get mad over the fact that i touched his stuff.

i soon finished cleaning his room and i was so happy to not finding any underwear or socks. i then walked downstairs to find the two boys sitting infront of the TV playing super mario bros and chatting, i walked around them and sat down in the middle of them, elf boy turned and looked at me with a smirk while Bleach face turned to me and said " y/n stand up" i stood up and he stood up grabbing me and shoving me down into the couch were he once sat, he then sat down inbetween me and elf boy. He looked at elf boy angrily and elf boys smirk faded and turned into a frown, they turned back to the tv and kept playing video games while i just sat and watched i really did love video games but it seemed like i wasnt allowed to play. I ended up getting scolded by jeff for trying to help him, he eventually took me by my hair and shoved me into the small closet once again and i didnt even bother caring because i was getting tired and i got away from that BEN guy.

Jeff POV:

after i watched BEN leave the house i turned to the closet just looking at it, i went upstairs and took a shower when i walked into my room i could just see how it was sparkling and then it hit me. She'd been in my room with all my stuff, with my magazines and my other things... holy mother of god i should've told her to leave my room be.

embarrassed i turn towards my bed wondering where she could've put my stuff, i check the nightstand drawer just to find nothing and so i get on my hands and knees and check under my bed just to find a small black box, my stuff must be in there. so i grabbed the small black box from underneath and open it and there is was, my magazines and a fleshlight and some lube.

i needed to clear my thoughts a bit so i decided to have a wank, i picked up my magazine with some half naked girls on and grabbed the fleshlight. i almost felt a bit awkward having a wank in my house now when y/n is here.

fuck her i can do wtf i want, its my house i thought for a while before acutally doing it but i couldnt stop thinking of y/n, it was almost creepy how she just popped into my head and it just made me more excited. i tired thinking of other things but she always ended up in my head so i decided to just stop and acutally go to bed.

==================================

hi author here, sorry this took so long to post but i got sick and i was busy with school, ill try to post even more