~Chapter 14~

(Fanart: Pink_Halley on instagram)

Y/n's POV:

I walked down the hall, it was an early morning and most people were sleeping. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water then i walked out to the living room to sit down on the old and broken couch, i ended up watching tv for a few hours until sally walked down.

Sally rubbed her eyes as she sat down next to me and put her head against my arm, she and i had grown quite close and she always liked to climb into my lap to cuddle a bit. After Sally had leaned against me and had gotten comfortable she fell asleep, the entire mansion was quiet some people were sleeping and some were out completing missions,  i carefully laid sally down so i could get up and prepare some breakfast for her.

I grabbed a pan, put it on the stove and turned it on before I turned and walked over to the fridge, I looked through the fridge before grabbing 4 eggs and a pack of bacon, I also grabbed butter. I put my ingredients down on the counter and waited for the pan to heat up. I cracked 2 eggs and started frying them, then I put them on a plate and started frying the other 2, before putting them on another plate. I Grabbed the bacon and started to cook the bacon, it smelled lovely in the kitchen.

I could hear small footsteps and a few seconds later Sally was standing in the door frame. It was obvious she was tired.

"Hiya, I made you some eggs.. The bacon Is almost done" I said softly, giving her a little smile. She smiled back at me before sitting down at the table and grabbing a plate, she started eating her eggs and then I came and put a few bacon strips on her plate.

Me and Sally ate breakfast together and afterwards Sally left the kitchen and headed back up to her room so that she could get ready for the day. At this point there was a lot of people In the kitchen and in the living room. I really didn't remember what had happened the night before but one thing I do remember was seeing Jeff so I definitely needed to talk to him.

I walked out into the living room, no sign of him. I saw BEN tho, I walked up to BEN.

"BEN..? have you seen Jeff anywhere?" I asked looking down at BEN, He put a hand on his chin and hummed a bit.

"Yea, I think he's in his room" The elf answered, I thanked him and then headed up to his room. I was getting a bit nervous as I approached the door, but I didn't know why..

I knocked loudly on the door before pulling the handle down "Jeff..? is it okay if  I come in?" I asked peaking my head in, it was dark in his room and all I could hear was the bed creaking. "hmm.. yea sure come in" he mumbled, I walked in and closed the door behind Me, it smelled like alcohol and blood in his room, just like always. "Do you remember what happened last night? I don't remember much, all I really remember was seeing you." I asked looking at him, he rolled over in his bed before sitting up. He was shirtless and his hair was a mess. "Yea.. you came in here and told me that slendy thought I was going soft because of you... and then I pushed out of my room and let Jane take care of you.." He explained, I didn't respond to him. I only looked at him before turning my head away from him.

"So.. did anything else happen?" I asked, my cheeks turning a bit red as I asked. I looked back at him quickly and he shook his head, I sighed in disappointment.

Jeff's POV:

She sighed loudly, as if she was disappointed. I looked at her, she looked frustrated, tired and embarrassed. "Did you want something else to happen..?" I asked her, she whipped her head in my direction. Her eyes were wide and her face was red, she slowly nodded and I immediately understood what it was she wanted..

I stood up and went up to her, pulling her in close. Her eyes looked into mine and then I kissed her.

The kiss was deep and passionate, her lips tasted like alcohol and strawberries. She kissed me back and after a few she pulled away, breathing heavily. I looked at her, something told me to do it again and so I did. I kissed her again with the same passion. She seemed to be getting into it because her arms were around my neck and her hands were in my hair.