~Chapter 5~

Jeff POV:

is she asleep yet? or is she still doing her homework?

i stand up and turn towards her window, the lights were off and i could see a little blob on the bed. now i just had to wait until freddie boy left the house and just a few minutes later he came into her room checked if she was sleeping, left a little note and then left  the house.

now was my time to shine, i went around the house and jumped in through the kitchen window, i sneaked around in the house trying to navigate to the girls room and when i found it i went into her room and checked what little freddie wrote.

Dear y/n..

im really sorry to leave you alone in the house but i got called out and i won't be home until dinner, please be careful and i'll get Brenda to come pick you up for school.

Love Fred

well this is my lucky day, i don't need to worry about anyone coming to interupt until 8.15 AM nice. i turn to the sleeping girl. god she looks so...nice.. wait, no what the fuck she's ugly. i need to focus now, what do i want to do with her? carve a smile into her cheeks? write go to sleep on the walls with the blood? torture her?... hmm  this is always the hardest part of my job...

I decided on carving a smile into her cheeks and write with ther blood on the walls. I slowly and carefully climb on top of her trying my best not to wake her up and just as i put the blade against her cheek.

Her eyes open.

==================================

sorry for the very short chapter i promise the next one will be longer

A LITTLE EDITED