~Chapter 10~

Y/N POV  :

i woke up around 8:27 AM, i had not been able to go to sleep peacefully yesterday since Hoodie brought home some girl he had stalked for  a while, she was screaming and crying. He may even have done some sexual things to her because at one point i could hear her moaning out of pleasure but then she'd scream some pretty harsh and mean words.

I decided to go downstairs to get some breakfast which ended up being just a glass of water and a protein bar, i then ran up the stairs and headed towards Slenders office. He said he wanted to meet with me and talk a little about who would be training me and who i was going to get partnered up with.

i knocked and walked in " you wanted to meet me sir?" i said looking around the office that i had not been in. " ah yes child, i was wondering if you would have any problem with being partnered up with Eyeless Jack?" he said to me while offering me a seat infront of him " uh sure he seems nice " i said looking at his blank face " Now i have figured out on what you are.. You are something we call a succubus. which means you appear and seduce men in their dreams and through sexual activity, has anyone told you that you are a succubus?".

I was honestly stunned, i've never been told that. " uh no sir, no one has told me that" i said while looking down at my feet, i knew that there were some cases of a succubus in my neighborhood from when i still lived with my mother but it couldnt of been her? right..

" Now dear child i tried to look futher into your family on where you might've gotten it from and it seems like your Grandmother from your fathers side was a succubus and your father was an incubus." Slender said while looking up at me, i was even more stunned now " what.." i said to his blank face.  " i know this must be hard, so just for that your training wont start until next week. " and after slender said that i just stood up and left. I couldnt believe that my father was an incubus, was that why he shot himself?

i wandered around in my room trying to calm down but mostly trying to figure out why no one had told me! i mean someone must've noticed that i wasnt human, for gods sake mother must've known that father was an incubus!..

Jeff POV: 

i was laying in bed until someone slammed the door above my room, they then started to pace around their room. And that person is y/n, her room is above mine. I got out of bed and started to walk up to her room not thinking of what i was wearing.

I opened the door without knocking, i looked her in the eyes and she just looked me up and down. She then looked down a little, " WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT SKANK? CAN YOU SHUT UP YOU'RE SO LOUD!" i screamed at her, she became a light shade of pink and then it really hit me. I was only in sweatpants, with no shirt on.

" i-i uhm im sorry! sorry if i woke you up i just got some really bad news! " she said while turning around. " tsk, dont do it again. " i said walking out of her room and slamming the door behind me.

Y/n POV:

holy fuck.. 

I cant believe that just happened. Jeff had walked in with just some sweatpants on and no shirt, i had light toned abs and he looked a bit muscular ( just like the picture below, but the sweatpants are grey )

After he slammed the door shut and i finally sat down on my bed i just couldn't get his body off my mind, it was almost like it was burned into my mind

After he slammed the door shut and i finally sat down on my bed i just couldn't get his body off my mind, it was almost like it was burned into my mind. I eventually went downstairs to socialize with the others.

i was playing video games with BEN, he was flirting a lot with me and he kept trying to come up with some dumb deal like 'if you win ill be your slave for 1 day and if i win you have to be my slave for 1 day' but i said no to those things and tired to focus on the game, but my mind just kept on thinking of Jeff and if that wasnt bad enough he came and sat down next to me in the sofa, going on his phone and occasionally starting small talk with BEN. 

" OKAY OKAY Y/N IF YOU WIN YOU GET TO POUR WATER ON ME AND IF I WIN YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF?" BEN said looking at me with pleading eyes, i looked over at Jeff who was now looking up at BEN and me, he looked mad. I looked back at BEN and agreed " okay but only my shirt and can we go to your room then? i dont want anyone else to see" i said with a big smirk, " im coming with you guys" Jeff said putting his phone in his pocket and throwing BEN over his shoulder.

We walked up to BEN's room and BEN started setting up the game in his room. I sat down on his bed and Jeff sat on the floor infront of the bed, right infront of me. BEN eventually finished setting up the game and handed me my controller, i knew BEN would cheat and i really don't know why i agreed, was it to make Jeff jealous?

I ended up losing, i was really embarrassed now  "FUCK YEAA!!!" BEN screamed, i looked back at him " NO FAIR YOU OBVIOUSLY CHEATED YOU SHORT FUCKING ELF!" i yelled at him, i was in full panic now.

BEN looked down at my black and red striped sweater,he slid one of his hands to up my thigh and other one to the hem of my sweatshirt and tugged at it indicating he wanted it off. Jeff had now turned his head to look back at us, " why are you guys so quiet?" he said, but when he saw where BEN's hand was and that he was trying to get my sweatshirt off, he stood up and pushed BEN back, looking at him with rage in his eyes. 

" WHOA jeff chill it was a part of the deal no need to push BEN" i said trying to save BEN's sorry little ass, Jeff threw a small glare at me and then sat down infront of us. BEN sat up and looked at me, i slowly took my sweatshirt off trying to tease them as much as i possibly could.

BEN's eyes widened and so did Jeffs, i was now sitting on BEN's bed  in just my bra and some dark blue baggy jeans, BEN leaned forward and tried to grab my boobs which Jeff did not like, he smacked BEN's hand away and decided to pounce on BEN.

I put my sweat shirt back on quickly and left the room, not wanting not be with them for 1 more second. I went downstairs and sat down  on the couch right in between Jane and Sally. Then BEN came down, he had a black eye and he was bleeding form his lip, Jane started laughing at him and he just pouted and walked over to the kitchen. 

A few minutes later Jeff came down looking proud over himself " Good job jeff" Jane said not even looking away form the TV, i was honestly surprised over how she knew it was him but i didnt question it.

~time skip~

i was now standing in my bathroom brushing my teeth, i was so tired and i really wanted to go to sleep. I had my pjs on which was just a big old band shirt, i walked out of my bathroom and lifted the covers on my bed.

*knock knock*

 ugh who is dumb enough to come knocking at my door now..

i opened the door just to find a half naked Jeffrey, he had his sweatpants on again but not shirt. " what do you want? " i asked annoyed. " oh uh i just wanted that i had really fun with you today and i was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie in my room?" he said in a cold voice, i looked at him as if he was dumb " uh it depends on what movie we are watching" i said looking at the joker reject infront of me. "  i was thinking maybe 'it chapter two' " he said now looking at me. " can we watch it in my room? your bed is really small" i asked, " uh sure.." he said looking away from me.

I invited him in and we sat down in my bed, i turned on the TV and logged into netflix. Jeff then decided he wanted snacks and some drinks so he jumped out of bed and went downstairs.  He came up a few minutes later with chips, cola, some random ass beer and chocolate. He sat down in my bed and pulled the overs over his  legs, he handed me the chocolate and put the cola and beer in between us along with 2 glasses. he also placed the chips in between us.

" i know you like chocolate and that you're probably the only one that like that brand of chocolate" he said while picking up a hand full of chips, " oh yea i think i might be the only one hehe " i said awkwardly.

I really dont remember what happened next but i do know that we drank a lot and i ended up falling asleep, with something really warm behind me...

==========================================

oooooo