~chapter 12~

Jeff's POV: 

Slender told me that Y/n had passed out during training and i was now running towards her room,  i swear if that little fucking elf has done anything to hurt her im going to drown him again.

i swung the door open  to y/n's room and there she was, laying on her bed with BEN sitting beside her, i ran up to him and grabbed him in a chokehold " what the FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!"  i screamed at him, " JEFF CHILL I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HER! SHE PASSED OUT TRYING TO TRANSFORM TODAY!"  he screamed while clawing at my hands, trying to get them off his pale throat.

i put him down and looked over to y/n who was laying peacefully on her bed, she had a warm fluffy blanket over her and her head was resting on a soft and puffy pillow, BEN had at this point crawled out of the room just to not get another beating from me. Soon Slender arrived and explained the situation. " We were training on her succubus form and she did succeed with transforming just that it drained a lot of a energy and strength from her so she passed out. I might've pushed her a little too much, so if there is someone you should blame this for its me." He said while leaning down towards her sleeping body, knowing that it was an accident made me feel a little better but i was still somewhat pissed.

" im going out for a bit" i said while rushing out of the mansion, I ran straight for the town. I needed to clear my mind somehow..

Slenderman's POV:

I have never seen Jeffrey so worked up over something before, especially if it contains a another person..This girl is really affecting him. Its making him soft.

If this keeps up he'll have people going after Y/n. This is not good..

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with a gasp, my whole body was aching and a headache was forming. I looked around my room just to find a sleeping Jeff on the floor, he had taken in a mattress, pillow and a blanket. i decided to get up and drink some water and try to find a calender or a clock just to know what time and date it was, I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, i looked around and i did find a clock. The clock read 02.34 AM Thursday December 21st. i suddenly heard a voice behind me " Y/n?.." it spoke lowly, I turned around only to find Jeff looking at me in shock.

He ran up to me and hugged me tight leaving me shocked at the sudden affection, " what happened?" i asked him, he pulled away from the hug and told me what had happened before i passed out, i had apparently pushed my body to much and not given it time to rest which caused me to pass out, Jeff just wanted to sleep in my room so he could be there until i woke up. Also just to keep BEN out.

we walked into my room and sat down on different places, we talked and laughed for a bit until he eventually had to leave for a mission, i laid down on my bed and just stared at my ceiling. While  staring at the ceiling  and being in my own thoughts Slenderman walked in.

" Y/n? " he asked, getting my attention " oh uh yes?" i looked over at him, his blank face still slightly scaring me, " y'know ever since you moved in with us Jeff has been quite protective over you.. its not like him to be protective over anyone " he said 'looking' at me, I just looked back at him witha confused face, was he really protective of me? i thought he was just mad and took it out on others. I was so confused, why was he so protective of me?...