~Chapter 4~

y/n POV: 

i was sitting outside now, i had a blanket over me and the police were trying to get as much as possible out of me  and some stuff that i  didn't say to the 911 operator. One police officer named Fred told me that i was incredibly lucky to have survived the mans attack.

"uhm when the 911 operator was talking she mentioned that he was a code red? who is this man? and why is he a code red?" i questioned Fred, i wanted to know how lucky i might've been.

"Sweetie you were attacked by none other than Jeffrey Woods, or now more known as Jeff The Killer, hes one of the most wanted serial killers in this town. He has recently been really quiet and not killed anyone but he decided today to kill 3 people 2 died and 1 survived and you are the survivor." fred explained, it shocked me.

i started crying.

"we should probably move you into a more secure environment, he knows were you live and he won't give up. do you have any relative close by? or a friend that lives close to the police station?" fred questioned. i had to think for a second.

he wont give up on killing me? i can't move i have to finish my studies and i can't live in constant fear..my family is dead and my friends live 5 hours away, i knew i shouldn't have left home..

"well my family is dead and i don't have any friends down here.." i muttered to the police officer.

"hmm.. i'll go talk to my colleagues and see what they have to say about this and see what we should do with you" he said and walked away.

i checked the time on my phone.. 6.32 AM, great i have to be at school soon..i have to tell the police about that. I stand up and start walking towards Fred and his colleagues.

"hey uhm fred... is it okay if i go back to my school? it starts soon and i have an important test today.." i ask softly. he looks at me and then turns to his colleagues.

"you can only go back if you have an officer by your side at all times, we can't risk losing another person." he said sternly and i agreed.

"Also miss L/N, your staying at my place tonight. Ill be picking you up from school when schools over so please text me." he informed me giving me his number.

And so i was off to school just like that, the officer i had by my side all the time was a really nice lady, we bought lunch before school started and then she stood by the door at every class but something was off, i felt as if someone was watching me during classes and when i walked in the halls i shrugged it off to someone being to shy to talk to me . I recived a lot of attention from classmates and teachers, one thing that suprised me was when the most popular girl in school and her little gang walked up to me and started talking to me. The guys in the school gave me a lot of attention and asked me how it was but it wasnt really something  i wanted to talk about roughly 4 hours later.

And soon lunch came and me and the police officer sat down and ate our lunch and chatted, her name was Brenda and she was in her late 30s. The more we sat and talked, the more people started to surround us and more people sat down and talked with us. Some people were awfully distant and skittish, it may be because they're drugdealers or have done something illegal.

At the end of the day i was picked up by Fred, nothing had happened this Jeff dude hadn't tried to kill me at all. i was really happy and Fred seemed even happier than me.

"why are you so happy today?" i asked Fred, turning to him slowly.

"well im happy that you are alive and im even happier because i was given a little gecko to take care of" he said smiling brightly, you could hear how happy he was in tone of his voice.

Jeff POV: 

7.40 AM 

i wasnt gonna give up on that fucking girl. she is going to be dead by tonight.

i checked the time 7.40 AM. I knew she was hiding out at one of the police officiers houses, someone named Fredrik Munson or Fred as she addressed to him.

She didn*t go with the man but she went back to her apartment with a police woman and about 20  minutes later she came back down with the same officier but she had on different clothes and she looked cleaned up. 

I was watching her all day. I saw how she looked around, looking for someone. she knew i was there or that someone was there and what the she didn't know was that at lunch when people crowded her and the police woman i was standing right behind her with my mask on and a black hoodie.

While i was standing behind her i could feel her tense up and her smile turned more into a uncomfortable smile, she must've been really uncomfortable with all the new attention she was getting. 

So now shes famous because of me? and she's uncomfortable with that? so ungrateful.

after school this freddie dude picked her up and drove to her to his place i ended up having to run after the car at a distance or more on the side in the forest. The car stopped at a light blue house with a brown roof, the front door was white and all the blinds were down. The girl and freddie boy stepped out of the car and walked towards the house, freddie unlocked it and let the girl go in first.

wow this guy really knows his manners

I creep up to one of the window, it was the kitchen window. I saw shadows moving around in another room and i could now see freddie boy walk in with the girl right behind him, he pointed towards the kitchen prolly saying " ThIs Is ThE KiTcHeN".  The girl nodded and they headed to another room.

y/n POV: 

"okay y/n so this is the room you're gonna stay in, i know it's small but i hope its enough." Fred said introducing me to a small room with dirty green walls, a small window, a closet in the corner and a desk right at the end of  a bed.

"Thank you, it's more then enough." i responded 

"i'll let you get settled in and ill make some dinner, you allergic to anything?" Fred questions.

"no im not allergic to anything" i respond quickly while focusing on unpacking my stuff ( sorry if you are allergic to anything but for the sake of this story you're not allergic to anything. ) 

I started to unpack all my stuff, hanging up hoodies and shirts, folding pants and putting them at the bottom of the closet on top of the little built in box, socks, bras and panties end up in the little built in box/drawer. while folding a pair of socks  a little note falls out of my sock.

come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

it said. when did this get here? and who's hand writing is that? i went out to Fred and asked him if he put the note in my bag of clothes

" what do you mean y/n? a note? what does it say?" he asks worry smothering his face.

" it says 'come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination' " i replied handing him the note.

"y/n this isn't my handwriting and this seems more like someone is trying to lure you out, or lure you to go with them. If you  receive more notes you tell me immediately even if you get them in school. you send me a photo of it immediately." Fredrik says with a stern tone.

i nod and go back to my room, i study for a bit and then get called down for dinner. After dinner i study a bit more and then head to bed.

===========================================================

A BIT EDITED