~Chapter 9~

Jeff POV:

it was around 11.54 AM when i came back and i came back to find the house comepletely empty, i worried that y/n had escaped so i decided to run to the mansion in hope that SLender knew where she was, but just as i enter the house i hear how Toby says something. Something he never says unless its someone who's pretty and no one knew about, i turn towards the hallway and i see him standing with y/n in hand, pulling her closer to him.

" TOBY YOU FUCKER LEAVE HER ALONE!" i scream while pouncing on him. i hold the bloody knife towards his throat and throw out small curses at him, i then stand up and turn towards y/n, i knew that she wouldn't survive "WHY WERENT YOU AT THE CABIN, WHY ARE YOU HERE?" i screamed at her, i was full of rage and i just wanted to kill someone " i-i was taken here by Slenderman, he told me that my room was done and furnished a-and that i had to get trained by others than you.." she mumbled, i could hear the fear in her voice and her eyes were so puffy. " If i hadn't showed up you would've been.. you need to stick around me if you want to survive here, everyone will try to challange you or hurt you so stick around me." i said sternly, hoping that she would take me seriously and not hang around these other fuckers.

i started to walk away from her, i wanted to talk to slender about just taking her and not telling me anything.  i arrived infront of slendermans office, the doors were just as tall as the man himself and was labeled with a big golden plate on one of the doors "SLENDERMAN" it read.

i didn't eeven knock i just stormed in and started screaming " WHY DID YOU TAKE HER?! I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED HER!" i yelled at him, he looked almost shocked to see me. 

Slenderman's POV:

out of nowhere Jeffrey stormed in, looking rextremely frustrated. " WHY DID YOU TAKE HER?! I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED HER! " He yelled, i looked at him shocked. His concern for y/n shocked me since he normally does not care for others. " Well Jeffrey i thought you didnt care about her so i visited her and told her that her room was ready, i kinda thought she was disturbing you."

" SHES NOT DISTURBING ME! SHE WAS DOING MY HOUSEWORK AND SHE WAS COOKING FOR ME! SHE IS A REALLY GOOD COOK" he screamed, leaning in closer and closer by every word. He seemed extremely mad, but if he said that she is a really good cook then i might let her help me with cooking. " Well Jeffrey you can always come back here and sleep in your old room." i said calmly, he shot a glare full with rage towards me before walking out, slamming the door after himself. 

I turned around in my chair, looking back at all the drawers with names on it. I looked at y/n's, its so weird, i barely had any information on her. Only a few papers were in the drawer with her name and it mostly contained the same kind of information.

Third person POV:

The mansion was starting to go quiet, it was around this time where people would go out to fullfil their missions. Y/n was in her room looking for things to do, she really didnt wanna disturb anyone and she didnt know who was home and who was not. 

Jeffrey on the other hand was walking back home from one of his missions, he was drenched in blood, hair tied up and knife in hand. After his talk with slender he had gotten so mad that he needed to blow off some steam, He killed 3 people from his list the ones he didnt need a partner to kill with. He opened the door to the big mansion and stepped inside.

================================

sorry fo the really short chapter but my brain is empty, i have no ideas and i am starting a new book