~Chapter 8~

Jeff POV:

I woke up  early the next morning just to find the house dead silent. I went down stairs and looked around for the slightly shorter girl but didnt find one, she must be in the closet sleeping. I walked over to the small closet and opened it, i know i didnt lock it last night but there was no way she would even dare to come out.

and there she was still sleeping. i decided to not wake her up and just go out on and kill, i ran up to my room and changed into my iconic outfit, i grabbed my knife and headed out the door making sure i locked it and then ran into the thick forest.

y/n POV:

I woke up to the door being slammed shut, i rubbed my eyes and opened the little closet door only to get blinded by the sun. It was really sunny outside and i could see how Jeff ran away from the house, i  went towards the kitchen and opened the fridge taking out some of yesterdays dinner.

While eating my breakfast i was interrupted by a loud static and a booming voice, " Hello Child " the tall faceless creature infront of me spoke " Hi Slenderman " i muffled out since my mouth was stuffed with food " So I am here to inform you that you are going to be moving into the big mansion, your room is furnished and has everything you need." i looked at him in shock, i was moving away from joker reject, i stood up and jumped up and down while squealing but i stopped. why am i moving away from joker reject? why cant i stay here? i thought i mean i could stay here forever and live with that annoying brat " I found out something about you and i need you to stay in the Mansion for a while, Plus i think you need other people to train you, maybe someone who's not Jeffrey. " he said. i got even more shocked, Slender found out soemthing about me? what could i have hidden? could it have been my embarrassing  moment about 4 months ago? or was something wrong with me? .

After Slender's little announcement and my thinking i ended upp agreeing. He wrapped his tendril around my waist and the next thing i know im in a dark hallway, i could hear how people were laughing and arguing in another part of the mansion it kinda made me excited, i wanted to meet these people and laugh and have fun with them too. " so child this is your room i hope its big enough and that you like it " The tall being said to me opening the door infront of us. I carefully stepped into the room and i was amazed, the room was well decorated, it had lots of plants and a small eerie feeling to it ( room is just like the picture above just with a bit more plants here and there ). i smiled brightly at the faceless figure behind me and then he told me that dinner would be ready in 2 hours and that i had gotten a phone which i could not call 911 on or contact family/police on. 

Slenderman left and i was all alone in my new room but i felt lonely so i went out and went downstairs, i tried looking around a little just to see were everyones rooms where and if i would find anything intresting. Suddenly i was met by a big living room and a bunch of people, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I saw the same little elf boy that jeff had over the other day, i saw a little girl with brown hair and bright green eyes, a man with a full black outfit and a blue mask, a big monochrome clown, a man with a tan jacket and a white mask with feminine features and a woman with black hair, a black dress and a white mask.

" HEY ITS YOU! YOU'RE THE GIRL FROM JEFFS CABIN!" the little elf boy yelled out which made everyone look back at him in shock i guess. " jeff had a girl at his cabin? what is she doing here now?!" the big monochrome clown said " i was taken here by slenderman, i have a room on the second floor.." i explained, while looking at the ground a bit embarrassed.

" If Slender brought her here then she must be important, im Masky his best and most trusted proxy." the man in the tan jacket said while putting out his hand for me to shake, " im y/n " i said shaking his hand. While shaking his hand i decided to inspect him a bit closer, i could slightly see that he had sideburns, he had really messy hair, white gloves and baggy dark blue jeans and some random ass boots, he was also taller then me maybe around 6'2.

He then pulled me in quite close and turned us around " everyone this is y/n" he announced while putting his hands on my shoulders. Everyone said hi and then started to introduce themselfs, after that they just went back to whatever they were doing before, Masky stood with me just a little longer until he leaned down and whispered " you dont really belong here so just stay out of the way."  it sent shivers down my spine but i nodded and he then let go of me and left. 

i decided to walk around a little more until i bumped into someone, it was a boy, around the age 17, he was around 5'7 and had brown messy hair, orange goggles, a strange looking hoodie and black baggy jeans with holes here and there, he also had 2 hatchets attached to his waist. " oh uhh sorry" i said trying  to excuse myself and walk away but i got rudely pulled back " w-watch w-w-where you're g-going bitch." he said sternly while gripping harder at my wrist. i gasped and tried to pull back " w-well arent y-you just a-a sw-eet thing" he said while looking me up and down, i just looked at him in horror while he pulled me closer and just in that moment someone came flying towards us. The person jumped and landed on the boy with goggles " TOBY YOU FUCKER LEAVE HER ALONE!" in that moment i realised that it was Jeff and he was holding a knife towards tobys throat, I could see on Jeff that he wasnt happy at all.

Just as fast as he had gotten onto toby he had gotten off and he was now turning slowly towards me, " WHY WERENT YOU AT THE CABIN, WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he screamed at me. " i-i was taken here by Slenderman, he told me that my room was done and furnished a-and that i had to get trained by others than you.." i said  looking at him with sad eyes, he just looked at me with rage in his eyes  and i knew i was in trouble. " If i hadn't showed up you would've been.. you need to stick around me if you want to survive here, everyone will try to challange you or hurt you so stick around me."

===========================================

Hiii sorry for taking so long to post but i dont really know what to write abt rn, ill try to post as much as possible and ill  try to post 2 more chapters before my birthday (october 19th) so before wednesday