~Chapter 13~

Jeff's POV:

" What would slendy think?" i said out loud as i sliced the neck of the person in my hands. I looked down at the person who was now laying on the floor, in a puddle of their own blood.  their mouth slightly open and eyes wide, i could hear them still wheezing a bit as if they were trying to breathe. I stuck my knife down into their chest one last time before taking my knife back.

I turned around and jumped out their window, heading back towards the dark forest. My mind only thinking about what Slender would think. As i arrived to the mansion i could just hear all the chaos going on inside, i opened the front door and walked inside. I was instantly met with a heavy smell of sweat and alcohol and then a very drunk BEN, he was stumbling around and just mumbling random shit.

I took another quick glance around the main area only to find even more drunk people and a big mess, I quickly walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers before i headed up to my room, not really wanting to be a part of the mess downstairs. 

Before i could even open the door Y/n stod beside me, just looking at me. She stank of alcohol and she looked lost, " Jeff?~" she asked looking up at me " yes Y/n? " i asked back, looking down at the drunk girl infront of me, " Where am i?~" she asked. " by my bedroom, do you want to go back to your room or come in?" i offered. "can i... uhm come in?~" she slurred slightly. " yea sure" i said while opening the door,  letting her go in first.

She sat down in my bean bag and just stared forward, it kind of looked like she was thinking of something. I walked over to my bed and sat down, pulling my blood stained hoodie off of me, my black tank top slightly revealing a bit of my stomach. Y/n quickly looked over to me and then quickly turned her head back to looking forward, " Y/n are you okay? you seem.. i dont know uhm a bit distracted?" i asked looking at her, her eyes jsut kept focusing on the wall infront of her. " well uhm... Slendy.. Slendy said something to mee today and i cant get it out of me heaadd~" she said, her eyes finally landing on me, " Well what did he say?" i asked, " he said..uhm he said somethingg about y-you going soft... hehe" she said, giggling at the end.

" holy fuck.." i whispered, Slendy already knew that i was going soft for her. This was bad, extremely bad.

If Slendy knew that could end in a bunch of disasters..

================================================================================

I KNOWWW super short chapter but honestly i have no ideas for this book anymore, i mean i kinda want to rewrite the entire book but that will take me months or i could edit the book and change so much but that would also be a disaster.... ANYWAYSSS im working on some other stories that i think you all would loveee and sorry for posting so badly