chapter 2: dont pity me

diana's pov:
I couldn't move. I froze up and starting getting cold sweats. "your highness?" my secretary said perplexed "oh uh right you may go early today" i said stiffly "thank you princess" she curtsied and made her way out of my room. I could feel myself tearing up but no. I was not going to let this bastard of a man ruin mine or my sons life. I got myself up and packed my bag. I couldn't understand why he did this to me.. to our son.

charles' pov:
I've been staying with camilla while her husband and children were out and while me and diana were fighting. I didn't love diana.. I don't think i ever did. All that matters is we stay married for the media and not ruin my family's reputation. bedsides there was no way in hell she was gonna find out.. yes she was suspicious about camilla but she doesn't know i'm having an affair. Camilla woke up next to me and hugged me from the side "how are you your majesty" she said sarcastically because we both knew what happened last night i turned around and kissed her on the lips "i'm very good" i said said smiling.

We were alarmed to hear the sound of the house phone ring, i got up and walked past the scattered clothes on the ground and answered it "yes?" i said with a sigh "it's the princess your highness" the person on the other end continued "she's packing her bag and leaving"
"i'll be right there" you hang up the phone and go to camilla "she's so pathetic" i said throwing on pants and a belt "go save your princess charles" she said obviously annoyed "i'll be back don't worry" i kiss her on the cheek and leave

diana's pov:
i'm about ready to leave when i see a car pull up, charles gets out of it. oh god what is he doing here you think.  you finish packing when there's a creak you look over and it's Charles you give him a glance but completely ignore him. He comes behind you and starts kissing your neck, you turn around and now he's trying to take off your dress.  You slap him across the face "don't you dare" you say in a stern voice. you start to cry and push the letter with the polaroid onto his chest. "how could you do this to me" you sob "to us.." you look and your bump "for goodness sake diana what did you think was gonna happen?" charles yells "camilla is the one i want.. she's my priority right now" his voice gets softer "over the mother to your child?!?" you scream.  "god damn it diana your such a child" he screams back at you "you know what Charles, i pity you"
you grab your luggage and storm off