chapter 5: hopes

charles' pov
i got to the hospital and thought about reconciliation with my wife so that i wouldn't be under attack by the media any longer. Besides i need to get to know the new heir to the throne. He's a handsome boy, he looks exactly like diana from head to toe. Which to be fair means he a beautiful baby boy of course. Diana's gorgeous by all means. But what am i to do if camilla finds out. She doesn't want to marry me. I guess i'm a pity relationship for her. Diana loves me nevertheless, I know this. I picked camilla and my family turned her down. I got paired with the most childish, pathetic, yet stunning woman ever. My family pressured my into marrying her  "do it for the crown dear" "be dedicated to your royalty" is what they all said, but what about my happiness? That was camilla.
She is the only woman i'll ever love the way i love her. She's one of a kind.

I soon fell asleep thinking of me and my wife's decaying marriage and how to fix it. I started to come back to reality hearing a soft voice say "charles.." it was diana "yes dear"
"i love you charles but..." I didn't let her finish i claimed her lips into a passionate kiss.
we both smiled
"I missed that" she said
"like wise" i chuckled

diana's pov:
how could i possibly forgive him.
I mean we were happy at one point. Camilla had to ruin it. I want to make it work. He treats me like trash but oh god he's the most handsome man i've ever seen. He gave me my child.. my wills. Would that he enough to forgive him?

two days later

charles pov:
are you sure your okay to go home? you'll be surrounded by press darling. I asked my wife, we'd made amends with eachother but i still don't know if we can last. We have bad arguments almost every day. For now we're happy. "yes of course Charles"
"right then let's get going then" she said
I grabbed all our stuff and diana had wills in his little baby seat. They looked so much alike. The same eyes and nose. I held her free hand as we walked out of the hospital surrounded by press and bodyguards. I waved for both me and diana since one of her hands were holding on to wills in his baby seat and one holding mine. We made our way to the car and sat in the back with the paparazzi following right behind. "where to?" the driver asked us. I looked at diana and she said high grove. I squeezed her hand and smiled. In my head i was confused as hell. Why would she want to go there knowing that's the closest palace to camilla?

diana's pov:
I really haven't forgiven charles.
I told the driver to take us to high grove because i want to test him. I'm setting up cameras everywhere without him knowing to see if he sneaks out to see camilla. If he doesn't i'll trust him. And hopefully we can be happy without her ruining our lives.