chapter 13: aphrodisiac

charles' pov:
"camilla..." she cut me off
"yes i heard charles." she muttered "diana's pregnant"
"please don't be mad darling" i said giving her a hug
"i'm not mad charles but you need to be apart of your childs life" she said sincerely
"he's not the heir" i added "i already raised the one that matters"
"charles you really have no clue"
"how so?" i questioned
"that proves it" she said rolling her eyes

diana's pov:
i met somebody, major general Hewitt. He's very handsome and treats me better than Charles ever had. He's coming over in an hour, i do hope Charles doesn't find out though, he'll go mad. I styled my hair as usual and put on some makeup. Me and him aren't official yet but i'm hoping we can take that step today. I really like him, he makes me feel so safe and cared for. He looks like a dream... tastes like one too. He's basically the guy of my dreams.
"hello your highness" my guard said walking into my room. "major general hewitt has arrived. shall i escort him in?"
"yes please" i said kindly
his real name is james, i love that name. I kept day dreaming until i saw him walk in. First i turned to the guard and said
"thank you. your dismissed for the day"
he bowed his head down and walked out. I walked over to james and wrapped my arms around his neck leaving his lips less than an inch away from mine.
"hello to you too" he said laughing
i instantly kissed him deeply on the lips and he responded with a passionate kiss back. i pulled away and motioned toward a little table with champagne, cheese, grapes, and crackers.
"come on" i said and pulled his hand with me then sat down. He poured both of us a glass of wine and said
"so what are we di"
"that's for you to decide" i said blushing
he held my hand under the table and said
"di... your married to the prince of wales" he looked upset
"you had no problem with that before?" i said puzzled at his discomfort. He sighed and said
"your right im sorry i just..." he looked down "i don't want to be caught"
"so your embarrassed by me?" i asked sternly
"no-no of course not your the most beautiful woman i've ever seen" i blushed "but this is the royal family di... their no joke"
I came to a realization that he was right. We could never be seen together. We wouldn't just get slammed by the public and and then media but charles' whole family including the queen, who's like a second mother to me. The room went silent and our hands removed from eachother.
"you realize i'm having another child right james?" i asked
"instead of focusing on that" he smirked "let's focus on making one of our own"
I got so turned on. That man lights a fire in me.
"i knew you laced the wine with aphrodisiacs" i blushed
we both stood up, he layed kisses on me everywhere i was just floating on a cloud, in heaven. I wanted him... I needed him.