chapter 3: let me guess

diana's pov:
i stormed out  sobbing to my car in the front of the palace and of course the media was bombarding me with questions "is everything alright with prince Charles your highness?" "why are you crying?" "did you get ridiculed by the queen" my body guards pushed past them and opened the door for me "thank you" i said while trying to keep my composure. I shut the door and drove off

charles' pov:
I couldn't keep myself together, i started throwing and kicking the rest of diana's belongings everywhere. I had no control of myself. i've now burned the rest of her dresses and clothing items in our fireplace. I sat down and rang camilla "hello" she said mellowly "i want to divorce diana" i continued "and marry you" there was silence for a moment "fred... i-"
"please do this for me camilla, im in love with you" there was more silence My heart was pounding in my chest "i'm married with 2 children charles... with all do respect, your married too." she sounded sad. tears started to fill my eyes. "if  i was married to beautiful young woman like diana... i'd never go back to somebody else"

diana's pov:
i drove down to the palace where the queen stayed at the moment. I requested to speak to her and she accepted. I know i shouldn't be talking to my husbands mom about...well her son, but i knew i could trust her. She was always so kind to me. I got to the palace, Buckingham palace to be exact and unloaded my luggage as i'm going to be staying here for the time being. I was greeted by her at the front gate. i bowed "your majesty" and stood up "lovely to see you diana" she hugged me. the queen of England hugged me. "i've missed you" i said "me and charles-" i was cut off "let me guess" she said "have been having problems" i smiled and looked down "yes" i said softly "walk with me" she said.

I did as i was told. "so.. does this have anything to do with a certain ms. parker-Bowles" i looked at her perplexed, how could she have known? "oh uh yes actually" "oh dear, im so sorry" she said. She actually sounded empathic for me "it's not your fault your majesty" i said smiling at her. She sat us down at a nearby bench in her garden "it was an affair" i blurted out. "ah" she paused for a second. I could tell she was disappointed in her son.

a/n:
Hi! sorry if this chapter was a bit short:(
im trying my best to upload consistently but im running out of ideas. please recommend some sort of plot!