chapter 8: oh camilla..

diana's pov:
"camilla, don't touch me" you cry
"i'm not gonna hurt you your highness" she grabs your hand and helps you up. She sits you down on the closest bed to where you were and applys some cream to the red of your face then wraps it in a bandage. "why are you here camilla" . "I screwed up yesterday, i came to make it up to you and then saw you laying on the floor and decided to help you, it's the least i could do after all" . "well.. thank you then."
"of course, don't worry about it dear"
"don't call me that please"
"oh um yes right" she says sounding confused
"listen camilla.. i appreciate this and all but it feels like you seem to think that by doing this everything will be okay. like nothing ever happened"
"diana, what i did was wrong i know. And you should never have to forgive me. All i ask if for us to be civilized"
you scoffed "civilized? really? right then you may go"
"as you wish your highness" she curtsied and made her way out
you ring charles.
he picks up
"hello darling"
"hi love, would you wanna do a dinner date tonight" i ask
"i believe i'm free tonight so yes, at high grove?"
"of course! i'll arrange it, what time?"
"let's say around 7:00 pm?" he adds "i have a little something special for you"
"yes of course i can't wait"
you end the call
something special.. i'm excited, i think we might be getting back to us.

charles pov:
I slick back my hair and put a nice suit and tie on. you go into your closet and grab diana's present which was a collage book of your favorite pictures of each-other and flowers.
you walk into your car and exit the palace.
you drive and walk into the room your wife's in.
you kiss her on the cheek and greet her
"come eat" she says and pulls you into the dining room. You eat, drink, laugh and most of all have fun. You thought this would never happen again but here you are.
"time for your present" she smiles and you grab it and give it to her. First the followers than the book. "i love you charles" she says after opening it"
"i love you too" she inches towards you and kisses you passionately on the lips
it escalates and she's on your lap.
she runs her hands through your gelled back hair making it messy.
"oh camilla.." you cry
she pulls away
"what did you just say charles." she demands
"hm?" you don't even realize what you had done.
"you just moaned camilla's name." she gets off of your lap and puts her dress back on
"i didn't even know i did it wait darling" you yell
she slaps you
"this was a mistake, im done"
she storms off and leaves.