chapter 14: fresh air

diana's pov:
i woke up in my bed hearing birds chirping fro out the window. I opened my eyes to see James Hewitt. I smiled a layed back down. Does this mean we're a couple? He's the only one i want. Although i've only known him for a few months i have a genuine love for him that i never gave or received with Charles. I quickly slipped out of bed remembering that i had a doctor's appointment to check on the well-being of my second child. If the baby's in good health i'll be told the gender of the baby. I have a deep feeling that the baby's a boy again, i don't know why i just have a deep knowing of it. I was slipping into a dress and then i saw james open his eyes.
"leaving so soon?" he asked half awake
"i have a doctors appointment for the baby, dear." i smiled
"i want to go" he said promptly getting out of bed
"james you know what would happen if we get seen together" i continued "and im not kidding"
"i'll go after you get there" he looked at me "nobody knows we're together so i won't be suspected of a thing"
I personally thought it was a stupid idea. We've been seen together before and a few rumors came out but we're shut down because at the time we weren't romantically involved at all. but it's different now. He doesn't seem to understand that.
"if you insist" i say with a sigh
"good i need some fresh air anyways" he replied throwing on clothes