~who?~

Dear Diary,
I'd never thought a person could be SO BAD! until I had met Ben, of course. I know I've been ranting about him a lot, but I need to get it out! yknow? Anyways, schools been boring recently, I'm the local 'nerd' and I guess it's better than being the loser, or the loner or even the 'lover' but it's still pretty bad!! Ben wants to meet up later, I don't wanna see him but I guess I'll just do what I need to do - Y/N  (ps. Bens new nickname from me, is moose, becauses he's built like one)  (pps. I'm getting the whole school to call him moose)

I sighed as I set down my diary. I decided I'd write in it, since I hadn't in a while. I still had all my old ones from my previous school years. I rummaged through my drawer until i found the sparkley blue one I had back in 3rd grade. I flipped to the first page and began trying to read the sloppy handwriting. "Hi diary, I made a new friend today!! His name is rabin! I think that's how you spell it.. he's really nice to me!! My mom likes him also!! Bye diary!!" I cringed at the sloppy handwriting and the horrible spelling. I'm so glad I've changed since then.

"Y/NNN!!! WAKE UP!! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" I hear my mom yell, "YES MA, IM AWAKE" I yell back to her, it's been a tradition for us to go down stairs just to yell at each other to wake up, I don't know how it started but it did.

I'd ran downstairs and I saw my mom flipping through a photo album, my elementary school album. "Mom? What's that?" I question her even though I knew the answer. "It's your old photo album! Look at you and your little friends!" She says smiling and giggling at the photos of me.

"Awh! It's your old best friend! Robin! Do you remember him?" She says turning towards me holding up the book, while pointing at a picture of me and a short boy swinging together.

"Nope" I said shaking my head while pouring milk into a bowl. It was true, I didn't remember Robin, after reading my diary upstairs I thought it was some fever dream, or an imaginary friend my mom had pretended to like.

It was Ben. He had pushed me down again, but this time in a puddle of mud and water, ruining my new dress my mom had just bought me not even a week ago. "Loser! You made me fail my test! You gave me the wrong answers, ON PURPOSE!!" He shouted picking me up and pushing me towards a tree. "GIRLFRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMART! AND HELP YOU! NOT BE DUMB AND FAIL YOU!" He yelled again, drawing most of the attention to us. The playground was a scary place, especially for me, a little girl getting picked on by her so called 'boyfriend' "Hey!" Ben whipped his head around and saw a scrawny little boy behind him, wearing a bandana around his head. "Leave her alone!" The mysterious boy said again "Oh please, mind your own business!" Ben had looked me dead in the eyes "Are you with someone else? Your mine, and nobody else's." He said sending shivers down my spine.

I had shook my head at the sudden memory, not remembering anything my mom had said. I kept on thinking about the memory, who was the boy?

I grabbed my bag, and whatever else I needed and hugged my mom and went out the door. I was running my hand along gates until I saw an awfully familiar face. Two of them, to be exact

A lanky boy with curly brown hair, and a strong boy with long hair, and a bandana going at it, with a group around them, chanting 'fight, fight, fight!'  Over and over again.