~auscpicious~

~YN POV~

Bruce had stayed the night. I hadn't heard from Robin since I'd last seen him last week, I'm still mad at him, honestly, can you blame him? He went with my enemy after she proceeded to tell lies about us. Were they lies? I immediately grabbed my phone book and looked for a familiar name.

Bianca

She had to know something, right? She was the one who told me the rumors. I quickly dialed her number. "Hey! It's Bianca, who's this?" I hear a cherry voice say. Someone's in a good mood. "It's me Y/N" I say. "Ohhh! Hey Y/N! Whats goin on?" I hear her say. "Nothing, just wondering about the rumors Braelyn had spread.

She paused.

"The rumors?" I heard her say, nervously.

"Yeah. The rumors" I respond.

"Don't be mad?"

"Promise"

"I know your close to Robin or whatever"

"Yeah"

"I heard him say it, so it really isn't a rumor, it's truth.." she says. I could hear guilt in her voice, as if she'd just told me the worst thing she'd ever done. "Bianca, thank you for telling me the truth" I say to her. "Of course, I'll be an undercover agent if necessary" she responds

..an undercover agent..?

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Braelyn are .. not enemy's.. so I can try and get as much information as you need to get revenge on bird boy" she says. "Oh Bianca, that'd be great, thank you." I say. "Yes of course! I'll report back to you soon, boss" she says, I can hear a smirk in her voice. "Thank you, agent" I say smiling. I hear her giggle before she finally says her goodbyes and hangs up.

~~~~~~~

~Robins POV~

I sigh, knowing I messed up, big time. I had liked Braelyn.. 4 years ago... when she wasn't a brat. I want Braelyn to think I like her because I cannot get over Y/N. I've tried distancing from her. I get a flashback suddenly.

"Robinnnnn!" I hear Y/N soft voice say. I proceeded to swing as if she wasn't there. "Robin? Am I ghost now? Are you ignoring me?" She says. She's sighs in defeat and hops off the swing and slowly walks over to the other girls.

I try and smile, but the fact I'd hurt her that day didn't make me feel any better. "Y/N, your the prettiest girl I've seen, will you go with me to this mysterious wedding tonight?" Some blondie said to her "No" she says as she crosses her arms. "Whyyy?" He says, about to cry. "I.. I don't love you" she says "woopsies!" She says tripping him as he try's to run away. At that moment I knew I loved her, the way she carelessly tripped someone she didn't love and the way she showed no mercy.

The next couple days after that, she didn't talk to me, she was friends with the newer girls. She started hanging out with them and ignored me, I can't blame her.. can I?

_________

~YN POV~

I stopped in my tracks as I walked out of the house. I saw Bruce and Vance. Vance was normally a violent type, but he had a soft spot for me and Bruce, I think. "Hey, Y/N!" Bruce said waving me over. "Me and Vance were talking, you and Robin might be auspicious" Bruce says. "What does that even mean?" I say.

"It means that you have a bright future of success ahead of you" Vance says, handing me a book. 'R.A DIARY' it read. "How did you get this? Isn't this invasion of privacy?" I say. "I found it on the ground, near the gas-stop" Vance says, shrugging. "What's the worst that could happen?" I sigh and open it.

Every

Single

Page

Said

My

Name.

'I don't like Braelyn, my true soulmate is Y/N, I can't get over her no matter how hard I try(ed)'

I smiled a bit and thought about what Bruce said.

AUSPICIOUS