~the boy id seen~

I walked into the giant crowd of people surrounding the two boys, the bandana boy I'd seen was absolutely beating moose. There was blood all over his hands.

"Beat him harder!" I heard girls around me say. It wasn't a surprise, honestly. Moose was a douche to everyone, he deserved everything he just got.

The bandana, long haired boy turned around and looked at me before smiling and turning away his head. I don't know him, why did he do that? he only existed in a small memory, which it might've not been him, anyway.

I sighed again before walking in the opposite direction towards school.

"Yo!!" I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me. I whipped my head around to be greeted, with bandana boy. "Hey?" I say, like a question. "Do you remember me?" He says with a sparkle in his eye, an awfully familiar shine.

I stand in silence for a minute, debating what to say. "Kinda? Your r..robin, Right?" I say, hoping I was correct, so I wouldn't embarrass myself.

"Yeah! I am! We used to be buddies a couple years back, we became distant though, I don't remember why.." he says staring at his feet as he walked by my side.

A familiar voice came from behind me. 'Shoot' I think to myself, knowing exactly who it is. It was Ale, a particular ginger I didn't like, I only called him Ale because of the drink, ginger ale.

"Shoo, Arellano. We have business with the princess." One of his greasy friends say, holding his head up high showing confidence. I hate it when he does that, it's always the worse days when I see that bozo with his head high. I think, again.

~~~~

The boys had fled, after Robin threw some comebacks at their stupid attempts of offense, I was walking outside of school, about to go home, with Robin. "I'll be back, I need to use the restroom." He says following a small pack of bully's into the bathroom.

"Y/N" i hear a voice say. I turn around slowly to see Moose, with a tissue in one of his nostrils. "Watch out!" He says as he holds up a rock and hits me, straight in my face, causing a striking pain to hit me. I fall to the ground, I quickly stand up before running, and running far, as far as I could, away from the school.

I sat up against a gate of an open area, sobbing as my clothes were getting soaked in blood. I get up and walk home as the blood, nor tears stop.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I knew only one thing that could help me right now..

My diary.

I grabbed it out of the wooden drawer in my room and began scribbling down words

Dear diary,
I hate everything. Especially boys, I hate them, a lot. The only people I really care for is Donna, and maybe Robin, he could still turn on me though, so I'm not saying I care about him, I'm just saying I might. I'm not gonna fall in love. EVER. I'm an anti-romantic.. wait.. is that a thing? It doesn't matter if it is or if it isn't, I am one no matter what. Moose ruined relationships for me. He ruined love. I'm never gonna fall in love. - Y/N

I sat the diary down thinking about what I had written. It meant a lot, I will never fall in love.

Suddenly the phone rang. I picked it up and put it to my ear

"Hey Y/N, what's happening?"