~why must i be a teenager in love??~

YOUR POV:

NOVEMBER 22:

It felt so good to be back home. I took a cold shower after getting off the sweaty, disgusting, bus.

Robin and I had gotten close since the night at the restaurant. It's honestly so awesome to friends.. with him again.

I hate that word! Friends. The way it rolls off his tongue like we really are just friends, how I dearly wish we were more ..

Holy. It's almost December. It's been so long since I went to the beach. It felt like a week ago! I miss the beach, it's a beautiful place honestly.

I'd sit at the snowball, all alone, on December 28, just like I did at the beach-ball, on July 18, I hated that day. I did, however, learn a lot from it though!

————
STILL YOUR POV:

DECEMBER 23:

I sat, pondering in my room, looking at trinkets, fiddling with a walkie talkie I didn't know I had, tossing around my stuffed animals, whatever I could find to cure my boredness.

I sighed and lie my head down on pillow at the end of my bed. I was laying on my stomach swinging my feet back and forth when I jumped all of a sudden

'BRINNNNNNG'

'BRINNNNNNG'

"Huh? Who's calling now? Everyone is busy shopping and what-not" I mumble to myself. I pick up "Yellllloooow?" I say. "Hey Y/N! It's me, Gwen! Wanna go to the movies with me and Finney and Robin?" She asks. "Of course I do! What time?" I ask twirling my finger around the cord.

"10! It's Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! I'm so excited!! I'll see you them, Y/N!!" She says cheerfully. "Goodbye, Gwen. I can't wait!" I say as  I set the phone down.

—————

I decide to dress in some boots and a red plaid dress. (something like the picture above, if you don't like it you can change it ofc🫶🏼)

I smiled at my outfit and grabbed a scarf and beanie. I walked out the door to see lovely white flakes falling from the sky. "Woah.." I say staring up and spinning around, slowly.

I feel arms around my waist. "Huh?" I say and quickly turn around. I'm greeted with Robin and I hug him.

"Robin! It's awesome to see you! Are you ready to go to the movies?" I ask him. "Of course I am, I hope it's indoors though.." he says looking around.

——-

We walk to the drive in theater to see Finney and Gwen in a car waving us over. "Y/N! You look awesome!" Gwen says hugging me. "Thank you, Gwen!" I smile hugging her back.

We sit in the car as the movie starts to play. Gwen and Finney in front and Robin and I in the back. I shiver slightly and Robin notices.

He hands me his black sweatshirt. "Please Y/N, take it" he whispers. "I can't! You'll get hypothermia!" I say to him. He ended up pulling me close to him and wrapping it around both of us.

He points at a female reindeer with eyelashes and eyeshadow. "Psst, Y/N, you remind me of her" he tells me. "Why?" I ask looking at him confused. "Because she's pretty, and so are you" he says.

At that stupid comment I feel my face flush. I smile and bury my face in his hoodie. I hear him slightly scoff and then giggle a little bit.

———

ROBINS POV:

She fell asleep on my shoulder. Oh my! What do I do?? Do I wake her up?? Leave her?? Help me??

I look up from the movie and look at the stars in the sky. "Stars, why must i be a teenager in love?"

I sigh and look down at her again. I notice features I've never seen about her. I scoff and lay my head down on hers.

She tenses up, before relaxing her body. The last thing I think of before I fall asleep is ...

"My only desire is loving you eternally Y/N L/N."