~the beach-ball~

A/N PLEASE READ:

This chapter will be kinda short and summarized up, cause I'm tired and stressed out rn but I promise that there's some spicy stuff happening in ittttt!!
lots of love -sincerely sccaamander

YOUR POV:

Me and Donna went dress shopping right after me and Robins 'date'

She picked out a dark maroon silk dress, while I decided on a knee length sequined blue and white one. Donna was going with Finney, I think, and I was going with Robin.

Tonight was the night of the ball, and I couldn't be more excited! I was basically jumping in my seat.  Donna was doing my hair and humming some sweet melody I'd never heard before. 

"All done! You look stunning, love!" Donna said. "You do too, Donna! Finns lucky." I respond laughing. "Oh please!" She says giggling.

"Are you ready?" I ask her as I slip on my white slip ons. "As I'll ever be" she says grabbing a small handbag. We lock arms and she walks out the door with me.

——————

We arrive at the beach-ball to be greeted by a small boy, with short brown hair, and a cast around his arm. "Oh, uh, hey! The party's just this way" he said leading us to the beach. There was gazebos decorated with string lights, and plates and tables of food everywhere. There was a campfire and a bunch of tiles of 'dance floor' scattered everywhere.

There was a DJ playing some trending tunes and jamming out with headphones on, he had glasses and mopey black hair with a Hawaiian shirt on.

"Cmon girl, let's have some fun!!" Donna said grabbing my arm and leading me to the dance floor.

A tune I was familiar with started playing.

"Pineapple princess, he calls me pineapple princess"

Me and Donna started dancing uncontrollably as she sung the words to me.

"All day as he plays his ukelele on the hill above the bay!" Her sweet voice sang as she jerked me around.

"Pineapple princess, I love you, your the sweetest girl I've seen!"

I look around and see familiar long black hair.

"Some day we're gonna marry and you'll be my pineapple queen!"

He was talking to someone, but I couldn't quite tell who it was. He was .. singing to them??

"I saw a boy on Oahu isle floating down the bay on a crocodile"

He grabbed her hands and spun her around. I still couldn't tell who it was, but they were extremely pretty.

Donna continued spinning me around, but stopped once she saw my worried expression.

"He waved at me and swam ashore, and I knew he'd be mine forevermore!!"

I stopped once I heard the lyrics, not only was Robin singing to her, but they were singing TOGETHER.

"He sings his song from banana trees"

"Y/N are you okay? Your looking over there with a killer glare.." Donna says rubbing my back.

I see a familiar wave of brown hair...

everything around me stops once I see who it is.

"He even sings to me on his water ski!"

I take a deep breaths, trying not to break down right there.

Braelyn.

"We went skin diving beneath the blue!"

I saw them both continue dancing and rocking around to the music.

"He sang and played his ukulele, too"

The both leaned in slowly.

"Pineapple princess, I love you, your the sweetest girl I've seen"

Their lips connected. The way they moved in sync, seemed so.. perfect

"Some day we're gonna marry and you'll be my pineapple queen!"

I turned to Donna and saw her angry expression, she stomped over the them leaving me on the dance floor.

I feel someone behind me. I turn around to see a boy with dark brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Hey, I'm Jesse, I'm serving food here, uhm.. want anything..?" He says smiling and pointing his finger toward a gazebo.

"We'll settle down in a bamboo hut and he will be my own little coconut!"

Finney had caught Donna on her way to beat up Robin.

I was sitting in a gazebo with Jesse chatting about life. I was telling him about Robin and he was talking about his family problems. He seemed like a cool guy and I'd love to hang out with him again.

"Then we'll be beachcombin' royalty!"

Jesse smiled at me and looked over to see a car pulling over on the side of the street near the beach.

"Hey, Y/N, it was awesome meeting you, I'd love to hang out! Here's my home number, I'll be leaving in a .. weekish? So call me around next Sunday!" He hugged me after handing me a paper with a number on it  and walked over to the car.

"On wicky-wacky Waikiki"

I sighed and looked over to see Braelyn and Robin at it again. I got up and walked over to them.

"Hey, did you forget about me? Huh? Breakfast not that long ago? Our trip to the beach? Huh?" 

A song I was familiar with started playing. It was my favorite song from middle school, 6th grade, it played at the homecoming and it had been my favorite song till 8th grade.

"Summer loving had me a blast! Summer loving happened so fast!"

"Y/N, relax, we arent even dating! It just happened uhm.. suddenly!" Robin said.

I felt tears threatening to spill.

"Shut up!! This is the second time this has happened, I don't even wanna talk to you anymore." The cool breeze messed up my hair.

"Tell me more, tell me more! Was it love at first sight? Tell me more, tell me more! Did you put up a fight?"

I looked around and sighed. Basically yelling over the music. "Robin, this is pathetic, I thought you were better than this"

"Y/N listen to me! It's an accident!!" He yelled

"It turned colder, that's where it ends. So I told her we'd still be friends. Then we made out true love vow. Wonder what she's doing now. Summer days, ripped at the seams, but oh! Those summer nights.."

By now, makeup was running down my face. I started walking towards Bruce. Another one of my favorites started playing.

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life! Ooooh! See that girl! Watch that scene! Dig in, the dancing queen!"

Bruce was always a greater comfort to me, than anything.

"Woah, what happened to you??" He said looking really worried.

"It's Robin, I'm leaving, tell my friends and stuff please" I say nodding at him. He saluted me and said "Talk to me later" and then walked off.

——-

I sat on the bed in the hotel and cried. I cried it all out. I didn't care about anything in the world except the tear ducts in my eyes. I looked up in amazement at the idea I just got.

Jesse.

SONGS::

PINEAPPLE PRINCESS- ANNETTE FUNICELLO

SUMMER NIGHTS- JOHN TRAVOLTA, OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN