~-touch-~

~~Y/N POV~~

Detention was over, finally. I had gotten some work done, while Robin scratched shapes into the desk, I noticed he'd occasionally look back at me. It was cute. Carter sat there and stared at the ceiling, then he'd get up and try and bribe the teacher; it didn't work.

I sighed and got up before the bell rung. "Sit down, young lady. The bell HASNT rung!!" The teacher said. "Boys, you're dismissed, Y/N coke her." The teacher said shooing the boys out. "What's up" I say to her with zero emotion. "You know what? I don't even wanna deal with you right now. Leave. You'll be in here again, probably next week" she said as she loudly sighed, so I could hear.

~~~

I get home and sit on my bed. I sighed and looked at the ceiling. My phone started ringing. I jumped up and answered it. "Hey Donna!" I say smiling, it's almost her birthday, I CANT miss it. "This isn't Donna" I hear Robins voice say. "Oh, hi Robin!!" I say with a grin. "Wanna come over?" He says. "Yeah!! I'll ask my mom right now!!" I say. "Okay, you know where my house is" he says, before hanging up the phone. "MOM IM GOING TO ROBINS" I say "MHM" she says back.

I grab my bag and leave. It's raining, slightly so I have an umbrella. I walk up to Robins house. His mom greets me and then I walk in. I see Braelyn.

"Oh- Hi ergh, Y/N!" Robin says flustered. "Me and Braelyn were just studying!" He says stuttering. "She's leaving now, right?" I say. "Yeah" he responds, she grabs her stuff and leaves. I hear the front door slam. Robin gets up and hugs me, tightly. I don't hug back, sure I'm excited to see him and hang out, but the way he was hanging with braelyn while he KNEW I was coming over hurt me.

"Robin" I say. I didn't even let him respond before continuing. "Are you having something with Braelyn?" I say staring at his eyes. "Uh.. I can explain" he says. "So, it's leading me on? Every-time we touch? Leading me on?" I say with tears in my eyes. "Uhm I didn't know how to tell you.." he said looking down. "This hurts, Robin, knowing of all people, YOU would lead me on" I say shaking my head and walking out the door. I left my umbrella. I didn't care.

I walked inside a shop. A rundown gas station. I set a dollar on the counter. "Let me borrow your phone" I say, kind of demanding. The guy leads me to the back and shows me the phone room. I dial Bruce's number. "Bruce, meet me at my house, I need to talk, desperately" I say choking on my own words, trying to hold back my own tears.

Why would Robin do that? I trusted him and he's gonna.. get together with my enemy?? This is pathetic. I cannot believe he did that. Dick.

"Oh yeah of course, are you okay, Y/N?" He says softly. "Please Bruce, can we talk about it when I'm at home? I'm in a gas station right now, not the best place to let my feelings out?" I say staring at the gas station employee. "Alright, I'll be at your house in like.. ehh.. 20?" Bruce says. "That's fine, Bruce" I say. "Goodbye, Y/N, stay safe out there. It's a harsh storm." He says "Goodbye, Bruce, and you too" I say before hanging up the phone. "Thank you, sir, for the phone" I say leaving. "Yes ma'am" he says.

~~~~~

Bruce decided to stay over for a sleepover, im currently sobbing into his shoulder and he is giving the best advice he can, which is hard for him, but it's helping me a lot, actually. "Bruce.. Is.. It too late?" I say sobbing even more. "Shhh, no, no it's not too late, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be, you know?" He says stroking my hair. I nod slowly.

"Let's watch a movie!! It'll get your mind off of things!" He says jumping on my bed. "Okay! Which one?" I say scanning through my tapes. "Aristocats, pleaseeeeee?" He says smiling. "I love aristocats!" I say jumping up and down. "I'll make popcorn!" He says rushing downstairs.

While Bruce was making popcorn, my phone rings. 'Please be anyone EXCEPT Robin' I keep saying in my head. "Hey Y/N" I hear Robins voice as I pick it up. "What do you want? I'm busy" I say to him. " Wow, busy at.. 11:30?" He says. "Yeah, very busy, what do you need?" I say to him while leaning on my wall. "I wanted to talk about earlier" I sighed. "About what? We already did, you led me on, I left, end of story" I say. "No, you don't get it" he says, "I've had a crush on Braelyn, for .. a while now actually.." he says. I feel something.. weird inside me.. something NOT normal. "And? That's on you, my guy" I say.

I thought about it. "Then why did you kiss me, Robin?" No response. "Robin, why did you kiss me??" I say, no response, once again. "I didn't mean it" he said "it felt right in the moment, I guess" he says softly. My face drops and I hang up the phone. No no, i SLAMMED the phone down.

"N/N ARE YOU OKAY?" I hear Bruce yell. "YEAH, JUST UH.. DROPPED AOMETHING" I yell back. I quickly put the movie into the player and sit on the bed. Bruce comes and sits beside me. "What really happened? I heard you talking" Bruce said. "Robin told me that our 'moments' didn't mean anything and that they only happened to 'fit the moment'" I say, finally feeling a weight off my shoulders. "I cant believe him, that pathetic douchebag" Bruce says.

He embraces me in a hug. "Thank you Bruce" I muffle into his chest. "Im here for you, N/N" he says. "If I need to, I'll show Mr. Arellano my fast ball, but with a rock, of course" he says. I laugh at his remark. I get up and press the 'PLAY' button on my tape player. I sit beside Bruce and listen to his commentary on the movie, and his laughing. We sat there, laughing and making dumb remarks on the movie.

And not once, did I think about Robin.