~thats my girl!~

Y/N and Robin hadn't been very close lately. Robin had started getting into more fights and kept getting suspended, while Y/N signed up for football, a sport she was naturally good in. Y/N had made a couple new friends, like Griffin, who was always at the games and sat lonely on the bleachers, so before every game she'd talk to him and give him money so he could buy food. She also met Finney, he was a kind boy and was very sweet. She liked him, well not like THAT. And Bruce, he was a true gentleman (Y/N had a little bit of thing for Bruce, she loved his fastball)

———

I sat on the edge of the sidewalk. Playing with a rock, or something. "Are you Y/N L/N?" A weird preppy looking girl stood in front of me and asked, "Uh yeah, why?" I said looking around, confused. "Oh .. your the girl Robins been talking about.." she says weirdly, with a gross look on her face. She had bleached blonde hair, and sun kissed skin, her eyes were a bright blue, and she wore a pink skirt and white tank top. She was pretty, in my opinion. I'd die to look like her.

"Oh? What's he been saying?" I said standing up, curiously, "He said you guys kissed" I felt my heart drop did he mean it in a bad way? "And he said it was weird and he only did it because he didn't wanna hurt you.." she said looking at me. I just stared off with my eye brows knitted together. "Huh?" I said trying to understand her. "Yeah.. I'm sorry, it was Braelyn who told me" she said pointing towards Braelyns house. "Thank you...?" I said waiting for her name. "Bianca" she says smiling and shaking my hand. "Thank you, Bianca" I say smiling at her. "See you around" she smiled again and said "Of course!" And she walked off.

———-

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me say, it was braelyn. "What?" I say annoyingly to try and shoo her away. I was walking with Bruce, my new best friend, I guess... "You hear what Robin said about you?" She says smirking. "Yeah, and I don't care, we aren't dating so It doesn't matter" I say rolling my eyes. "Braelyn, leave, we are busy and you interrupted our conversation!" Bruce yells putting his hands up then throwing them down.

Braelyn grabbed my hair and yanked me back. "Yikes" Bruce said, cringing. Kids started crowding around. "Bruce, did she beg to be your friend, just because your popular and cool? Because she's the opposite?" Braelyn said, standing over me. "No? She's cool and I love being her friend!" Bruce said trying to pull her off of me. But another guy in me and Bruce's friend group, Vance, held him back.

I backed up and kicked braelyns knee, knocking her over. I just got UTTER deja vu, dunno where,don't care. She feel over and winced in pain. I kneeled over her and punched her repeatedly.

"That's my girl!!" I hear a familiar voice say from the crowd, louder than the others.