~strange~

3RD PERSON POV:

Y/N sat at the end of the hotel bed, talking to Donna.

"Donna, how can I forgive him?" Y/N asked her. Donna was a hopeless romantic, and whatever happened, she'd never stop believing that EVERYBODY had a soulmate.

"First, get his side of the story and see if it sounds reasonable, then if it's really true love, it'll just.. happen!" Donna said, emphasizing the word 'happen'

Y/N sighed and nodded. "Okay, I'll talk to him later, since I guess that's all I can do." Y/N said quietly.

———-

YOUR POV:

All the members of the field trip are being taken to a fancy restaurant for one of the last days we are here. I guess im nervous, really nervous.

Since I have to sit beside my 'partner' Robin.

I sigh and take the seat next to him. He looks at me and smiles, I awkwardly smile back.

You look at me, I look at you, with so much to say.

Robin starts ordering as the waiter comes by and takes everyone's orders. "I'll have..."

I start to doze off as he is saying his order

I am still me, you are still you, in the same place.

"Y/N..? It's your turn to order." Robin says patting my shoulder slightly.

"Oh, uh, okay I'll get (whatever you wanna order☠️)"

"Yes ma'am" I recognize the voice and look up to see Jesse. Every since the beach-ball. We've realized we did our business making Robin jealous, and Jesse, nor I, have any feelings for each other, so we stayed friends.

Jesse just smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Robin, I need to talk with you" I decide to finally say, by now, I'm shaking and I'm laced in worry.

"Ok, what's up? Is it about the Beachball?" Robin says, tapping his hands on the table.

"Yeah, it is" I say looking down. "Can I explain my side of the story before you go ballistic on me?"

EXCUSE ME?

"Yeah, of course" I nod as he begins to speak. "I'm sorry, Braelyn told me she'd hurt you, or anyone I loved if I didn't 'hook up' with her that night" He spoke, putting up air quotes as he said 'hook up'

I nod and he continues. " I don't love her, Y/N, I promise, I don't know how I can show you, but I'd do anything." Robin said. My face drops and I forget about everything. "I didn't want you to get hurt." He said looking up at me, his eyes watery.

Isn't it strange? How people can change?

The principle, aka the one who's in charge of the kids, walks over to me and Robin.

"Hey kiddos! How's it goin?" He says, all weird and perky. "Just peachy" I say as he walks away with an angry expression.

"Robin."

"Y/N?"

"I.."

"..."

"I love you"