~Jesses girl~

‼️(reminder Jesses name is pronounced Jeh-See)‼️

JESSES POV:

I was relaxing on my bed when I heard my phone ring. "This is.. Jesse Hall.. Who is this?" I said.

"It's Y/N, i have a plan." I heard her sweet voice say. This is really weird but I've had a crush on her since a couple years ago, except she's never noticed me because we don't have ANY classes together.

"Oh hey Y/N! What's up?" I respond happily. "It's Robin, you know?" Shoot, Robins my neighbor back home, we are pretty close.

"Yeah! What about him?" I say. "Can we.. fake date? To make him jealous atleast?" She says. Fake? "Yeah! I got you!" I say to her. "Thank you Jesse, let's go back to the party together, if you can?" She says. "Yeah, I'm free" I respond to her.

————

YOUR POV;;

I walk hand in hand with Jesse to the beach-ball again. Hoping Robin will see us and get jealous. Surprisingly, it's a perfect moment, because a duo song is playing.

"Your the one that I want! (You're the one that I want!) Ooh, ooh, ooh!"

Me and Jesse started dancing together, he grabbed my hand and spun me around and then dipped me.

"The one that I want! Yes honey!"

We laughed and danced around for a while, Robin would occasionally stare at us and have a mean glare in his face, but he'd look back at Braelyn and kiss her passionately.

It hurt me, yeah, but I was having too much fun with Jesse to worry about my emotions.

Suddenly the perfect song for the moment came on.

ROBINS POV;;

Me and Braelyn were dancing together, she was really pretty tonight, I had to admit, but I heard a song come on, I know this song far too well.

"Jesse is a friend, yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine"

I looked to Jesse and Y/N. They were having so much fun.

"And she's watching him with those eyes."

I looked over at them again, feeling jealousy in my stoumach.

"You know, I wish that I had Jesses girl."

I stopped dancing and looked at Braelyn, smiling at her pretty face. Don't let them ruin your night, Arellano.

"I wanna tell her that I love her but that point is probably moot"

"And I'm looking in the mirror all the time. Wondering what she doesn't see in me. I've been funny, I've been cool with all the lines. Ain't that the way loves supposed to be?"

I sighed and continued watching them dance as I heard the chorus

"I wish that I had Jesses girl."

I sighed as the guitar strummed, signaling the song was over.

"Braelyn, I'm hungry, let me get food freaky quickly."
I tell Braelyn, letting go of her waist.

"Hurry back, babe" i smiled and her pet name. She wasn't all that bad honestly.

I grab a couple crackers and shove my face with them. Hoping the food will save me from this terrible sight.

Suddenly... I see Y/N and Jesse ...

They lean in ..

And their lips meet..

For a split second..

Before they pull away and continue dancing to whatever is playing.

SONG NAMES:

JESSIES GIRL - RICK SPRINGFIELD

YOURE THE ONE THAT I WANT- JOHN TRAVOLTA, OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN