~dreams~

A/N •• HEYY ITS ME!! SCCAAMANDER!! this will probably be one of the longest chapters!! if you'd like to reccomended any other ideas for an X READER, please tell me :) I'd love to hear your recommendations! have a lovely day, dear and make sure to drink water!!
~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON P O V —

Y/N always loved fields, in fact she had one in her backyard, full of bright, soft looking sunflowers, it was eye candy, honestly.

She was you're average, gracious, sympathetic day-dreamer. She had pretty lips, and stunning eyes.

Her friends, would see her as a caring, yet shakey saint. She'd even saved a kitten from a tree before, the returned it to its loving owner. That's the type of girl she was.

Y/N walked over to the big window, reflecting off her gorgeous sunflower field in her backyard. The wind blew, perfectly for this moment. Then all of a sudden she saw a familiar face in the distance.

A special someone.

It was the figure of Robin. He was an adorable friend, with pink lips, and scrawny hair. Y/N gulped, she wasn't prepared for Robin.

As Y/N stepped outside, and Robin stepped closer, she could see a small dimple on his left side of his cheek. It suited him very well, and it was mighty cute.

Robin gazed with affection. Into her lovely eyes. "Y/N, I miss you, and i ask for forgiveness" he practically begged on his knees.

Y/N fiddled with the weathered newspaper she had been reading. She was anxious, very anxious, how should she respond?

"Robin, I miss you, so much, but i need time" she said meeting his gaze again. They looked at each other with guilty feelings. They knew how they felt, but they couldn't read each others feelings.

Y/N studied Robins pink lips and scrawny hair. Eventually she took a deep breath "I'm sorry Robin, I think I messed up" she looked down. "It was me, not you" he replied, almost instantly, as if he didn't want the girl to worry at all. Which he didn't.

Y/N looked puzzled. She didn't know why Robin believed it was him, she was confused actually. "What? How was it you?" She said turning her head ever so slightly to the side. Robin looked down at his feet.

Y/N could practically feel Robins heart shatter into like, a bazillion pieces. Then the adorable little boy ran away, in an instant.

Not even a cup of tea would fix Y/Ns life at this point.

YOUR POV—-

I gasped and shot up, rethinking about my dream. I keep replaying what Robin said in my mind. "I miss you, and i ask for forgiveness" at this point, my breathing was so heavy I thought i'd die.

I slammed my head back down, and tried to dream another dream, seeing if it was a sign, or a weird coincidence. I sighed and shut my eyes, extremely fast.

~~~~~~~~

A couple hours later I'd woken up for school. No I didn't have another stupid dream. I decided to get ready, get my stuff, and go to class, I was obviously exhausted, but that's not important.

I stumbled into class and sat in my seat, beside the infamous Finney Blake. "You look .." Finney said. "I know, I didn't get a lot of sleep" I slurred out.

I lay my head on the desk and the teacher was sleeping. Finney already agreed to wake me up if the teacher called on me or class was over. Finns a good kid, honestly.

I slowly, but most definitely drift off to sleep. A vivid picture popping up in my head.

____

3RD PERSON

Y/N was thinking about Robin again. Robin was a smart, knight in shining armor type of guy with pretty eyes and charming lips.

Y/N continued to walk the route along the seashore, ocasionally staring at the blue and white coloured ocean. She'd always loved it, it was a happy place, the place that made her feel all jumpy inside.

She saw a small figure running towards her from up ahead. Robin! She thought to herself. She began to pick up her pace meeting him in the middle. The beach wasn't crowded, surprisingly.

Y/N gulped, she stared at her reflection in Robins eyes, then turned to the ocean to see it again. She was a charming, special, cherry soda addict. Her friends saw her as a princess (ironic, right? how Robins a Knight and shes a princess?)

She even once took in a baby bird and cared for it until it grew old.

But not even a charming, princess-like girl who saved a baby bird was prepared for what Robin was about to say.

The rain drizzled slightly, bringing Y/N calmness. She picked up a perfect seashell and began to massage it with her nails.

As Y/N stepped closer to Robin she could see a million thoughts running through his head, and a lovely gleam in his eyes

Robin gazed at her with affection. "I love you, and I want love" he said suddenly. Y/N looked back at him and cracked a small grin, still rubbing the soft seashell. "Robin, I love you" she replied.

The two looked at each other, obviously showing love. Y/N regarded Robins pretty eyes and said "I feel the same way!" While wrapping her arms around his neck. He paused and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She looked at his eyes. A soft smile appearing on her face, they both leaned in and..

"Y/N! The teachers calling on you!" Finney said to the poor girl shaking her. "He's asking for a permission slip, for our vacation field trip thingy to the beach!" Finney said quickly. Her mind went in 30 different directions.

'A field trip?'

'The beach?'

'OUR class?'

She reached in her folder and grabbed what she guessed was the permission paper. She handed it to the teacher. "Thank you, Ms. L/N" he said in a stern voice.

"Class! Attention please"

The teacher yelled.

"Tomorrows our field trip to the beach!"

Y/Ns heart raced, thinking about her dream.

"You guys need to pack, for three weeks"

Y/N thought about Robin.

"You guys WILL have buddies and roommates"

Y/N panicked.

"Buddies will be announced tomorrow morning, before the trip. You will sit with your buddy for the 6 hour road trip"

Y/N gulped nervously.

A teacher walked into the room suddenly. She whispered something to the teacher.

"I'm sorry class, we don't have quite enough time to make buddies, so you guys can pick"

Finn ran to Donna

Bruce ran to Vance

Courtney ran to Stephanie

You sighed and slammed your head onto your desk, knowing you'd get paired with a weird kid, since you always got chose last.

A pair of boots stood infront of your desk.

"Partners?" The voice said.

You could tell, they really wanted to be with you.