~small things~

ROBINS POV:

I literally kissed HER !! It was unexplainable, not in a bad way, I enjoyed it. Currently, I'm lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, and she's fast asleep in the bed beside mine. I think she's asleep, at least.

I decided to think about our 2 weeks at the beach, what we would do, what we would see, what we would talk about. I imagined it as perfect. I think Y/N deserves it, she's like the sun, she's warm, bright, and beautiful.

I think she's forgave me, I wouldn't get my hopes up, I'll invite her to breakfast in the little restaurant across from the hotel tomorrow. Or today, I guess, it's past midnight.

I turn to the side and see her facing me, I couldn't see the small details on her face, she was far away. I still admired her though.

Before I knew it, my eyes began to get heavy and I fell into deep sleep, my hair still slightly damp from the shower I'd taken after going to the beach with Y/N.

~~~~~~~

She was blow drying her hair, or something like that. It's around 7:45- ish? I walked to the door of the bathroom and slightly knocked on it "Hey Y/N?" I say. "Yeah, Robin?" She responds "I wanted to go to that restaurant down the street, wanna go with me?" I ask her. "Oh yeah, of course! Let me finish getting ready" she responded. I hum in response and fumble with my hair a bit.

She came out of the bathroom like.. 5 minutes later, I guess. Her hair was fluffy and straight. She was wearing a coral dress. It suited her. I smiled at her and opened the door out of the room. "You look great!" I tell her. "Thank you, Robin" she says smiling and looking down. I was wearing some stupid white button up and a black jacket, with some dark-ish jeans.

We walked down the long hallway. It normally feels like forever walking down it, but it didn't with her.

———

We sat at a booth and ordered a meal, not a big one, just one to fill us up until later. "Y/N.." i say, picking up a piece of bacon with my fork. She looks up at me with a concerned look. She was chewing, so I knew that meant she was curious.

"I'm sorry, for everything, for lying to you about Braelyn and for distancing myself and for just everything" I say setting my fork down and sighing.

"Robin.. I've told you, it's okay, I forgive you, it was a mistake"  she said after she finished her bite of.. whatever she was eating.

It's not okay, that's a lie

"Thanks Y/N" i look at her and smile. She sets her hand on top of my hand and smiles at me.

Y/N L/N, all these small things you do is what makes me love you. I love you so much.

She kinda gasped but smiled right after.

What??

She interlocked our fingers together.

Oh please don't tell me I said that out loud.

"Robin? Hello?" She said waving her hand in front of me. "Shoot, I'm sorry, Y/N" I say shaking my head.

She let out a giggle and stopped suddenly.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah"

"Whats on your mind?"

"There's a party, near the hotel, a couple blocks down"

"Some dumb high school party?"

"No, a party for every high schooler on vacation here, it's popular here apparently"

"Oh"

"The teacher told me about it"

"..."

"She said it's like a beach-ball"

"Like the snowball?"

"Yeah"

"That's corny"

"I know, but we should go to it, together"

"Hmmmm"

"...hmm what?"

"Y/N, will you go to the beach-ball with me?"

"Yes, Robin, I will"

"That's so cliché"

I hope Finn knows a good place to buy an outfit

YOUR POV:

Jeez, that's a lot, I hope Donna knows a good place to buy a dress.