35 - Please

A/N - 5300+ babes; lmao yall I'm sorry- I was in a mood and decided to project. Get somewhere comfy lovelies, get a snack, and sum to drink (preferably water because I know yall). Enjoy my loves

"Dream please,"

✧✧✧

By the time George opened up his eyes, the sun was set and the room was cast in total darkness, save for the moonlight shining through the large floor-to-ceiling window that led to the balcony. There was no sound, save for someone using the ice machine down the hall, and Dream's soft breathing on his neck, right below his ear. 

George shifted slightly, his body on top of the other, his hands unknowingly grasping the material of Dream's shirt. Dream groaned and tucked his head further into George's neck, his arms tightening across the other's waist. George narrowed his eyes and pushed himself up as much as possible, making it as far as his forearms. Dream scrunched his nose, still sleeping, and rolled over, taking George with him.

George had to suppress the urge to yelp as Dream's body pressed him into the mattress, his head yet again pressed into the shorters neck, lips skimming the warm skin. George's heartbeat sped up while his cheeks heated. They were so close. Too close

He didn't want to wake him, but if Dream didn't let go George was sure he was going to spontaneously combust.

"Dream," George said softly, poking the other in the shoulder. He didn't budge. Didn't so much as even move a muscle. "Wake up," George said again, a little louder. He poked him on the side of his head. All he earned was a grumble of annoyance. He sighed.

"Clay," George resorted to saying instead, earning a twitch of the other's eyebrows. "We have to get up." Dream grumbled again, his lips still pressing into George's heating skin. He was going to burn up to ash if Dream didn't stop doing that.

"Don't wanna." Dream mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to George's skin absentmindedly. "Comfy." He said tiredly, pressing another kiss to George's kiss. The shorter had to close his eyes to compose himself because if he couldn't think of anything else but Dream's lips on his neck, he was sure that this would turn in a completely different direction the moment Dream looked at his pants.

"You smell good." Dream mumbled against George's neck, his nose dragging over the soft skin. George shuddered at the touch, goosebumps prickling the entire left side of his body. "We stink of sweat," George said, his voice more breathless than he wanted it to be. 

Dream hummed, his hands running down George's back before dipping under his shirt and resting them on the small of his back, rubbing slow circles into the milk-white skin covering his spine with his thumb. George nearly arched his back from the warm touch. Get a grip, you horny fucking teenager, George scolded himself. "I don't care." Dream said again, pressing a lazy kiss to his neck, "You still smell good."

George closed his eyes and gripped Dream's shoulders, "we have to shower." George tried. Dream hummed and pressed another kiss to the column of George's neck, nipping slightly at the skin with his teeth. He sucked in a breath, his fingers on Dream's shoulders tightening. 

"Dream," George said cautiously as Dream did it again on the soft spot between his neck and shoulder. "George." Dream hummed back, his teeth grazing the soft skin. Cool air hit the spots where Dream's saliva cooled on his skin. Another shutter raced down his spine, causing him to shift uncomfortably under the other. Oh god.

Dream smiled against his skin, his hands now trailing to George's waist. His mouth sucked on the column of George's neck again. George's hands flew to the other's hair, his head tipped back reflexively to give him more access to his neck.