Chapter 1 - Evening

It was 23:00 and Meredith and Derek were still awake and everyone else was asleep, Lexie,Alex,April and Jackson.
____________________________________
~ Meredith's POV~
Me and Derek were still awake, I was reading one of my mothers journals and Derek was starring at the ceiling. I tilted my head over at him and asked " What's wrong you look sad." Derek looked at me and replied "nothing I'm fine." I looked deeper in his ocean blue eyes, " you're clearly not okay you can tell me what's wrong I'm here." I said. He took of his shirt and I knew exactly what he was up to. "Derek..." I said glueing my eyes to his chest. "Now it's your turn." Derek smiled. I slowly unbuttoned my top and threw it to the ground. He moved his body closer to me and he took of my bottoms and I took off his to see he was wearing his favourite pants that had ferry boats all over them. I giggled. His head moved closer to mine and my hand touched his cheek. His hand slowly went up my body and he grabbed my waist. Our lips connected and the kiss lasted for at least a few minutes. He looked into my emerald green eyes and brushed my hand through his luxurious,brown hair. We had been doing for at least 20 minutes and I was already tired. Even though I was enjoying myself I asked him if we could get some sleep. He looked at me all sad and pathetic. "Just a few more minutes Mer, I know you want to." Derek said with his sexy voice. He then placed his hand on my neck, then my boobs. "Omg Derek, a few more minutes then." I said rolling my eyes. It was now 23:32 and I yawned. "Okay Derek that's enough we need our rest because we have work in a few hours." I explained. "Okay." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. He pulled the silk,crimson sheets and cuddled me tight. A few minutes later we had quickly fell asleep.

A/N This is my first wattpad story and I hope you guys like it I will make Chapter 2 as soon as possible.
TikTok: merdermainly
Insta: merdermainly