Chapter 1 -Down the rabbit hole-

-Steve's P

-Steve's P.O.V.-

   I started to wake up, as I opened my eyes I expected to be surrounded by the familiar memories of mine and Bryan's mind. Instead I was greeted by the same place I powered off: on one of the system analysis pads in the basement. "Did it not work?" As I stepped off the pad I realized that Foxy wasn't there. "Foxy? Foxy, where are you?" I looked around the basement floor, as I was searching for my friend I stopped by Vanny's prison only to find her gone too. "Oh no...did she get out and kidnap Foxy?!?" I hurriedly started to run for the stairs, only to finally realize that rockstar Freddy wasn't in the center tube "Springtrap too?!? Oh Bryans gonna be so worried! I have to warn everyone!"

   As I got upstairs I tried to see if I could hear anyone talking, unfortunately there was no noise. 'Wait is no one up? That's no good' When I walked around to the front of the stage I expected to see my friends powered off but no one was there 'Are they in their rooms upstairs?' Before heading upstairs I checked the kitchen and the bathrooms but they were all empty. Walking up the stairs to the second floor I started to wonder if Vanny and Springtrap took everyone.

   I stepped into the daycare, listening for voices, still nothing. I checked around "Sun? Moon? Is anyone here?" I continued to call out for my friends as I searched "Helpy? Foxy? Where is everyone!" I was starting to get even more worried when I couldn't find anyone. 'Please let this be a prank...I don't want my friends to be hurt...' there was still the third floor, the front and the gift shop to check.

-Third P.O.V.-

   Steve speed walked up the stairs to the third floor, he was greeted with more silence. "Gator? Roxy? Anyone? Please stop hiding guys your scaring me!" He was really hoping that this was all some big joke and not an attack from the bad guys, but if it was the latter then why wasn't he taken? He was powered off and vulnerable to being kidnapped so why? That made him think that there was no way it wasn't a prank. Steve had searched all the rooms, coming up empty handed. 'That leaves two rooms left...' heading back to the first floor he tripped on the last step.

   "Ow!" He had hit his head, it left a small cut, nothing that wouldn't heal. He put his hand to his head "Why did that hurt so much? It normally doesn't..." he lowered his hand to look at it, there was blood... Blood? Was he bleeding? How? He quickly tried to pinch his arm as hard as he could, it hurt. He looked at himself realizing his clothes weren't metal or attached to his body like usual. 'Am I......Human?' He ran one of his hands through his hair to find that it felt soft and fluffy 'Something odd is going on...'

-Steve's P

-Steve's P.O.V.-

   'I need to find out what's going on, and how am I human?! This doesn't make any sense...' I was at the front of the pizzaplex, about to head into the gift shop, as there was still no sign of anyone. After coming to conclusion that this area was empty as well I went to check the last room. Standing at the bottom of the stairs to the gift shop I was trying to stay as calm as possible, that was hard with how scared I was. "Hello? Guys!? Please..."

   I could feel what I assumed were tears prick at the corners of my eyes, the gift shop was empty too. 'Please... I'm so scared... I don't want to be alone...' I was back at the front again, sitting next to the front door. I couldn't stop the tears that fell. I was so worried about everyone, were they even alive? Did Glitchtrap or someone else kill them? What about Bryan and Gregory? The more I thought about it the more tears fell, I was sobbing, trying to wipe the tears but to no avail. I only felt scared and a slight stinging from the cut on my head.

 I only felt scared and a slight stinging from the cut on my head

   But then I heard something, a small ticking noise. I quickly wiped my face as much as possible, I looked out the front door to find the source of the noise. I couldn't see anything so I went out, it seemed like it was moving away from me so I picked up the pace. I stopped by the fountain to catch my breath when- "Oh dear, I'm going to be late!" My head shot up at the voice, I went around the fountain to see familiar light purple hair with a top hat resting on it. 'Is that Pat?! I thought he quit, why is he here? And are those...bunny ears?' I think he was looking at a gold pocket watch.

   "I should hurry, wouldn't want to keep them waiting!" Pat then began to quickly head to the entrance of the mall, that's when I also noticed that his legs looked odd too. 'Ah wait maybe he knows where the others are!' I started to run to catch up with him, "Pat! Wait, where are you going?!" He slightly turned to me, he was now hopping a bit, he seemed to be a little faster now "Apologizes, can't stop and say hi! I'm going to be late, late for a very important date!" I was confused, late for what?

-Third P.O.V.-

   Steve had been chasing Pat for a few minutes, they had just entered the woods, which was odd to Steve as he didn't remember ever seeing a forest this close to the mall. Every now and then Pat would check his pocket watch, and Steve would try and talk to the half rabbit version of his friend to get an answer "Pat why do you look so different? And what are you late for?!" But all he'd get in response was "No time to speak, I've got to go, I'll be late! Late! For a very important date!"

   Steve was out of breath from trying to keep up with Pat, but after turning a corner his friend was nowhere to be seen. He stopped to take a breather. "Oh crap I lost him...I have so many questions..." He looked around a bit, realizing he had no idea where he was. 'Great, just my luck, I find one of my friends but I lose him and get lost' His eyes wondered around his surroundings, he then noticed a hole under one of the trees, it looked like the entrance to a rabbit burrow, but it was too big for a regular rabbit 'I wonder if he went in there, I'll check just to be sure' When he got to it he crouched down to look inside, he could crawl in "Pat? You down here?" He called as he started going down. "Geez it's dark in here... wish I had my animatronic eyes so I could see where I was goi- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Steve let out a scream as he fell off the edge of the tunnel.

-Let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes, shall we?-