Chapter 9 -How will I get home?-

-Steve's P

-Steve's P.O.V.-

   Me and Hatter got back about two hours ago. Hatter had invited the others over for another tea party, when I asked him why he was hosting another tea party if he had one the other day his answer was: It's always a good day to have a tea party. 'He's so strange, this world is so different from my own...' I was resting my head on my hand while looking down at my tea. The others were talking about random things like last time, the only difference was that Cheshire had actually joined in on the tea party. He took the White rabbit's chair next to the Hatter, so Pat sat by me this time. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were talking about, I was too lost in my own thoughts to listen.

   'It's been a day and a half at this point... Foxy is probably worried, same with the others... How will I get home actually?...' I thought about that for awhile, I wasn't sure. Was there even a way for me to get home? Was I stuck in this place forever? I guess my face started to show my worry because White rabbit shook my shoulder a bit. "You okay? You look a tad bit stressed." I nodded. "I'm fine just... got lost in my thoughts..." He didn't seem to believe that. "You've been staring at your tea with that expression for about 15 minutes..." I sighed, the others conversation had quieted down. "It's just... I don't know how I'm going to get home. All my friends are probably worried about me..."

-Third P.O.V.-

   Cheshire got up, moving to the Alice. "There will be a way for you to leave, just not yet." Steve looked to Molten. "What do you mean not yet? How do I leave?" Cheshire pulled out a scroll, it looked old and worn. "Many years ago, this scroll appeared in Wonderland. It was filled with events that had yet to happen, it was thought to tell the future. It was even more believed when things happened with the outcome that was in the scroll." Steve raised an eyebrow. "Why are you telling me about this? It doesn't seem like it'll help me-" He was interrupted. "Let me finish." The Alice shut his mouth and nodded.

   Molten sighed before continuing. "The previous king decided to look at the final event in the scroll, finding an Alice would kill the Nightmare and end the Red king's reign over this land. So, he made it clear that any Alice to come to this place would be killed, planning to use the sanity they had to have full control over everything. All they need is one last Alice to have that. If you want to get home, you have to kill the Nightmare and get rid of the current king." Steve's eyes were wide, how was he going to do that?

   The Hatter had moved over to the two, putting a hand on Cheshire's shoulder. "How did you manage to get that? I thought it was locked away in the castle." Molten made the scroll disappear into thin air. "I can turn invisible and teleport, what do you think?" Bryan rolled his eyes and looked to Steve, he looked panicked as he thought about what he was going to do. The Hatter crouched next to his chair, putting a hand on Steve's head. "Calm down, we will make sure you get home." Dormouse nodded coming over to the Alice as well. "Yeah! We'll help out as much as we can!" The twins agreed with her. Steve had calmed, a small smile on his face.

   Cheshire's ears twitched, his head turning to look at the forest. Steve stood at his side trying to see what he was looking for. "What's wrong Cheshire?" Molten hushed the Alice, his ears twitching as he listened. "Everyone get up." The rabbit and the twins did as told, the Hatter let Baby get on his hat. Bryan was confused. "What is it?" Whatever Molten had heard was getting closer. "We have to go. NOW!" He started to quickly lead the group away. He used one of his tails to make sure the Alice didn't fall behind.

   The twins stuck close to the white rabbit, Dormouse held on tight to Bryan's hat. After a small bit Cheshire stopped to listen around them, and allowing the others to catch their breath. "Okay...I can't hear them anymore." Hatter carefully took Dormouse off his hat, letting her sit on his shoulder. "Who was even there?" "The king's guards, and quite a few of them. They must've found out about Steve." The Alice looked terrified at that. "I'm going to die! I don't want to die..." He started to cry a bit. The tail that was around the Alice pulled him into the soft fluffy arms of Cheshire. "Relax, I said it before and I'll say it again, I will not let the king harm you." The bear-cat looked to the others. "We have to keep moving, we will rest in an hour or two." He got a few nods in response.

-Sorry this one's so short-