Chapter 13 -Infiltration of the castle-

-A/N-Sorry it's been so long since the last chapter, I had a major writers block. Thankfully after writing two short chapters for my other fanfic 'Not Myself Anymore' I managed to get out of it, and hopefully I can get even more chapters out soon!-

 Thankfully after writing two short chapters for my other fanfic 'Not Myself Anymore' I managed to get out of it, and hopefully I can get even more chapters out soon!-

-Third P.O.V.-

   "So how are we meant to do this again?" Cheshire face palmed as the Alice asked the same question a third time, he adjusted his hat to block the early morning sun before answering. "For the last time- The castle staff needs more servants, so we are going to go up to that stall-" He pointed to a stall with a sign on it that said 'New staff needed'. There were a couple people dressed in maid and butler attire. "-and ask for jobs as cleaning service. If they need a reason just say something like...I don't know, we need the money or you would love to serve the red king." Steve nodded, he tried scratching his face but Cheshire hit his hand away. "I've told you so many times to stop that! It's not good for your skin." Steve adjusted the rabbit mask before speaking. "Sorry Cheshire... I can't help it when I get nervous..." Cheshire sighed and Pat him on the shoulder. "C'mon, hope you're good at acting...and remember, your name is Nobe for this act" After he got another not from the Alice he began leading him to the stall.

-With Glitch in the kitchen-

   A long sigh came from the head guard, he massaged his own temples as he watched Vanny, the head of staff, make a drink for him. "So, how you feeling about the Mad Hatter? I heard he's to be executed." News spread fast in the inner workings of the castle staff. "I...I don't know how to feel, Bryan was one of my closest childhood friends...The fact I'm gonna have to watch him get his head cut off over an Alice-... I just don't know Vanny..." She pat him on the shoulder, handing him his drink. "Thank you..." She smiled at him. "Sooo~ how are things between you and his highness?~" Glitch choked on the drink, coughing before recomposing himself. "I-I don't know what you're talking about-" Vanny hit him over the head. "Oh please- at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the whole kingdom knew about you and the king, almost the entire staff have seen you two holding hands, hugging, and I caught you two right before a kiss!" Glitch covered his reddening face with his hands. "For fucks sake we weren't going to kiss!" Vanny just laughed, poking fun at the blushing guard. "You look like a tomato!" The golden rabbit groaned. "Shut up." The patchwork rabbit just continued to tease him until one of the maids came in. "Madam? We have some new recruits for the staff, you are to oversee the training." Vanny stood upright as the maid left. "Well I'll see you around Glitchy boy, I have to train the newbies." He waved to her with a 'good luck' as she left. He finished up his drink, exiting the kitchen.

-I honestly put this so I didn't have to do the entire thing watching Steve and Cheshire-

-In the dungeon with the captured-

   Chains rattled as White rabbit paced as much as he could with a heavy steel ball chained to one of his legs. The Tweedle twins watched him with worry, Dum's eyes would also occasionally flicker over to the Hatter, who was chained up in an uncomfortable way. Dormouse was hanging in a cage right outside the cell that held the 4 of them. "What are we gonna do..." Dee's voice was quiet, but it felt loud in the silent room. Hatter's voice was strained from the cuff around his neck that was chained to the wall. "I'm not sure...but I have faith in those two." White rabbit stopped pacing and pulled at his hair. "How do we know they are okay?! What if they were already caught and killed on the spot?!" Hatter looked up at his friend. "Calm yourself, Cheshire is a powerful being, the Alice is in good hands..." White rabbit sat down, pulling his knees to his chest. Dormouse's voice came nearly silent. "Are we gonna live?..." They all looked at each other, their gazes landing on Hatter. "I don't know..."