Chapter 4 -Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, twins both left and right!-

-My style refuses to stay consistent-

-Steve's P.O.V.-

   I was able to take in much more of the scenery, so many strange things in this world. 'This place is beautiful in it's own weird way' My eyes scanned the area, looking for any sign of the white fur belonging to the look alike of my friend. Unfortunately I saw nothing. "Ugh... where could he be? Vindi said he was from here so he's got to be around..." I decided to sit on a nearby rock to get a little rest.

   I pondered on what had happened not much earlier, maybe half an hour ago... I had nothing to keep track of time but the sun. 'I wonder why Vindi was half caterpillar... how does that work?' Then there was Pat, only now I know that he goes by the white rabbit here. I guess in some odd way it makes sense... I wonder what Vindi meant by keep my sanity, I guess only time will tell with that.

   'Wish I had something to draw on, then when I got back I could show everyone this place' I started thinking of what Foxy's reaction would be when I tell him about this place. 'I wonder if there's someone here that looks like Foxy?' I decided to grab a stick that was close to where I was sitting, and I started to draw in the dirt. I wondered what all my friends looked like here. I was pretty focused on what I was drawing until-

-Tick Tick Tick-

   My body shot up into a standing position, the pocket watch! My head turned as my eyes frantically searched my surroundings. Not seeing anything I ran to where I heard the ticking coming from. Sure enough, turning a corner I spotted those white ears, still sticking out of the sides of a top hat. "White rabbit! I found you, I've been searching for you for a few...actually I don't know how long I've been here..." This time he turned to me, his face was surprised. "Oh my! Didn't think you followed me down here, sorry I wasn't able to stop before, I was late for a meeting." I put up my hands a little, a small smile on my face. "It's fine, I was alone and didn't know where any of my other friends were, i thought you were someone I knew so I ended up following you." He nodded patting my shoulder "Ah, that explains why you called me, oh what was it...Pat I believe?"

-Bet you didn't expect me to have Steve actually catch up to the rabbit before the meeting the Hatter did you? Or you did and I'm bad at this, oh well I'm having fun writing this so I don't give a flying fuck.-

   "Yeah, you look just like him, only real difference is the rabbit features" He laughed a bit "So how did you come to find out my name?" "Oh Vindi told me!" He let out a sigh, an uncomfortable look covered his face. "Oh boy... me and him don't get along the best... He always makes fun of how I'm 'always late'" After a bit of silence he shakes the look off, a smile replacing it. He took his hat off with one hand, the other was put to his chest, doing a small bow. "But yes, I am the white rabbit! Pleasure to finally properly be acquainted with you."

   Putting his hat back on "And what might your name be?" Oh had I never told him my name? "My name is Steve!" I could feel the smile on my face, white rabbit was smiling a bit too. The moment was ruined by a loud noise, it made both of us jump. "What was that?!?" He looked a bit apologetic "That would be my mailbox, it scares me out of my skin every time..." We walked a little bit, we weren't far from his house 'God how many times has that mailbox almost given him a heart attack?' I watched as he pulled a letter out. "Oh! It's from the Hatter!" My head cocked to the side in confusion. "Who's that?" He didn't answer, he was reading the letter. Once he was done he folded it up, putting it in his pocket. "Apologies, did you say something Alice?"