Chapter 7 -Panic attack and the curse of an outcast-

-There's no pictures for this one cuz I had no clue what to draw-

(This one is a long boi, be prepared)

-Steve's P.O.V.-

   We walked back outside, Molten disappearing as he walked through the door. The others were still at the table, Dormouse looked to be scolding the twins. "We're back and Steve's bruise should be mostly healed by tomorrow morning." Pat sighed in what I'd assume was relief. "Thank the gods it wasn't that bad of an injury." I nodded in agreement with him, I then looked over to Baby and the twins. "Why were you yelling at those two?" She ushered me over before whispering. "The Hatter looked as if he were going to snap, it's not the first time they have almost made that happen. Somehow they still haven't learned their lesson." I nodded in understanding.

   I sat back down in the chair I was put in before, adjusting the ice to cover my bruise more. The others started talking again, I joined in on a few of the conversations. Many things were brought up, I don't believe I can list them all. I took out my book, I wanted to draw this odd group. As I was drawing I remembered something that was said by Dee before the Hatter took me inside. 'Why did Dee say that? Does he not like the king?'

   I looked up from my drawings to look at the strange crowd I had joined. The others conversations had slowed down, just talking about random things, only able to keep the topic on one thing for a few minutes at a time. My eyes landed on the white bear, the question poked at my throat, but I hesitated in asking as I didn't want to talk about it in case it was a sore subject. After a little while of thinking I finally decided to ask. "Hey Dee?" It was quiet but Dee seemed to have heard me considering he turned around to look at me. "You got a question or something friend?" I nodded, still slightly hesitant to ask, but it was to late to go back now. "Well, shoot." My hand rose up to my face to give it a small itch. "Um...well...I was wondering.... Why did you say that before?... About the king that is.... do you not like him?"

   Dee sighed, Pat was glaring at him before speaking. "No none of us really like the king all that much, then again not many like him at all." That answer brought more questions to my head. "Well why is he king if no one likes him? Wouldn't there be something to choose a different king?" Baby spoke next. "People don't like him, but they are still loyal to him. But not out of love for their king, out of fear." Dum butted in before I could ask another question. "It's off with anyones head if they do anything he doesn't like!" That shocked me, how could a king do that to his people?!

   The Hatter spoke but it was quiet. "I'm thankful that I was outcasted before he became like that, or my head would have come off a long time ago..." Another voice spoke, one that me and Hatter knew that the others didn't. "The king is a man who'd abandon one's who loved him to have nothing holding him back." The others were shocked at the voice, Hatter looked calm though. "Who was that?!" Dormouse had gotten up, she was searching around. My gaze landed above Bryan's chair, his eyes and smile were the only visible part of his body.

   The Hatter poured a new cup of tea, putting sugar in it. Cheshire's now visible arm reached down past him to grab the cup. White rabbit looked shocked. "Who are you?..." Molten looked down at him, his whole face now visible as he took a sip of tea. "The names Molten, but please...call me Cheshire~" He made his body fully visible, the colorful stripes covering his body looked nice in the lighting of the evening. 'Wait, evening? Have I been here that long? The others are probably worried about me...' I hadn't realized till now that the sun was getting low in the sky.

   Turning my attention back to the group I realized I hadn't heard what they had said while I was thinking. "Lost your train of thought Alice?" I looked at Cheshire, his gaze a knowing one. "Yeah I guess so... I just didn't realize how late it was getting before now..." Pat checked his pocket watch, only putting it back I'm assuming after he made a mental note of the time. I awkwardly itched my face a little before I asked Cheshire to continue on about the king. "Ah yes where was I..." He was still seated on top of the Hatter's chair. "The red king is selfish, he killed his own brother so he could have the throne. And for the longest time he's killed every Alice to come to Wonderland..."