Old Army and Navy Friends Part 2(9-1-1 and Chicago PD, Fire & Med)

Ships: Mouse and Jay, Eddie and Buck, Hen and Karen, Bobby and Athena, Chimney and Maddie, Connor and Will, Ethan and April and Casey and Severide.

Last Time On 9-1-1, Chicago PD and Chicago Med, The Intelligence Unit of The 21st District went to LA to help out with someone who was killing Firefighters and Paramedics. Eddie and Christopher Diaz, see friends that they haven't seen in a while. Eddie Diaz, tells his best friends from the Army that he and Lieutenant Commander Evan Buck Buckley are dating.

Will and Conner get engaged and no one at Chicago Med knows that they are dating much less engaged. Jay forgot something at Will's and Conner's apartment, but goes on with his plan anyway. Mouse is confused and Jay starts to talk about how much he loves Mouse.

POV: Antonio Dawson

Antonio, can you start the Video, like I asked? Greg Gerwitz, Mouse you know I love you more than anything right and that you are the love of my life. said Jay after I started the video.

Babe, what is going on? asked Mouse

Mousie, Im getting there. said Jay

Now On 9-1-1, Chicago PD and Chicago Med, Jay is still talking and Antonio Dawson is making a video. With everyone else also confused.

POV: Antonio Dawson

Mousie, you were there for me once we got back and when no one else was. You are always by my side when I need you, even if I dont think you need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Just not as my boyfriend, but as my Fiancé and later on my Husband. said Jay

Jay, yes a thousand times yes. I love you too. By the way I was going to ask you too. Here I have the ring said Mouse, jumping into Jays arms and kissing him. They kissed for a while and Mouse put the ring he got Jay on Jay. After that I stopped recording.

An hour before in Chicago

POV: Conner Rhodes

Doctor Will Halstead, Doctor Ethan Choi and I were on break, we went out to the park and ate our lunch. While we do I get in front of Will, my boyfriend and soon Fiancé. While I do that Ethan starts to record me and Will. I then start to talk and get down on one knee.

William Will Halstead, you are the love of my life. Which is weird to be saying because we hated each other when we first met. Even though I hated you, I found you cute. I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I want us to get married, have children, and be partners for life. I want you to be there in my darkest times, and my happiest times. I want to be there for you in your darkest times and happiest times too. Bet Jay and Mouse getting married. So Will, will you marry me and become my Fiancé. I said, Will gets up, knocks me down and kisses me.

Yes Babe yes. I was going to ask you to. Conner Rhodes, will you marry me and become Dr. Conner Halstead-Rhodes. said Will as he and Conner stopped kissing.

Yes, here I want to put the ring on you. I said, I put his ring on him and Will put mine on me. After Will hugged me making us fall again I kissed him. Ethan stopped recording. Then Ethan, Will and I got paged and ran back to Med to get back to work.

Once we got back everyone saw that Will and I both had engagement rings on.

Big Red and Rhodes, you got engaged to your girlfriends. Maggie, Will, Ethan and I look at each other, then our friends then back to each other and give a look to each other.

Yep, we did. said Will and I

Nice, when can we meet them, we all know Ethan and April has meet them. said Dr. Downey

They are shy around new people. said Will

You paged us, what do you need us for? I asked

We had a big car crash, all hands on deck. said Maggie

Casey, Severide, Gabriela, Sergeant Platt, Officer Roman and Officer Burgess come in with people. We all get to work, while Will and I are working on someone. Casey and Severide came up to us and gave us their conjugations before walking off to get more people into the hospital.

Next to come up to us was Sergeant Platt, Officer Roman and Officer Burgess. After them it was Gabriela and April. After what feels like hours we finally get through all the car crash people and get off our shift. Once we do we meet up with Ethan, Casey, Severide, Sergeant Platt, Officer Roman, Officer Burgess, Gabriela, April and the rest of Firehouse 51. All of them give their congas, after a bit Will calls Mouse. Ethan, Will and I then talk to Mouse, Jay, The Intelligence Unit and Mouses and Jays friends family. Will and I told them about me and Will getting engaged. We then hung up and went home.

POV: Third Person

Two Hours Later

The Intelligence Unit of The 21st District and 118 Firehouse Family come to Chicago. They meet up at The Intelligence Unit offices. Also there is Will Halstead, Conner Rhodes, Ethan Cho, Firehouse 51, April Sexton, Sergeant Platt, Officer Roman and Officer Burgess.

Everyone says how happy they are that four of their friends are getting married. Ethan Cho, makes sure that Eddie Diaz is good for Evan Buckley. The 118 Firehouse Family, Intelligence Unit, 21st District, Chicago Med(Ones at the District) and Firehouse 51 get more people to add to their family. Mouse and Jay, Conner and Will planned their weddings.

I may do a one-shot of Mouse and Jay, Conner and Will planning their weddings.