Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 2(All Chicago)

Image Older: Jay Halstead, Hailey Upton-Halstead, Antonio Dawson, Laura Dawson, Diego Dawson, Eva Dawson, Kevin Atwater, Kim Burgess, Erin Lindsay, Hank Voight, Alvin Olinsky, Trudy Platt, Sean Roman, Adam Ruzek, Kayla age 15, Kayla age 16, Lincoln and Theodore, Oliver and James.

Last time on Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 1: Kayla moves in with Kelly Severide and Matthew Casey age 12, got adopted by Kelly Severide at age 13. Adopted by Matt Casey at age 14 legally, everyone alright knew that Kayla thought of him as her Papi before that. Becomes a niece to Katie Nolan, Christie Casey, Christopher Herrmann, Cindy Herrmann, Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz, Jay Halstead, Hailey Upton-Halstead, Antonio Dawson, Laura Dawson, Will Halstead, and Connor Rhodes. Becomes a cousin to Violet Jordan, Diego Dawson, Eva Dawson, Lee Henry Herrmann, Kenny James Herrmann Luke Herrmann, Max Herrmann and Annabelle Herrmann.

Background: Kayla Madeline Astrid Casey-Nolan-Severide, meets 21 District and The Intelligence Unit, well she meets Sergeant Henry "Hank" Voight, Officer Adam Ruzek, Detective Alvin Olinsky, Officer Kevin Atwater, Sergeant Trudy Platt, Officer Sean Roman, Officer Kimberly Kim Burgess, and Detective Erin Lindsay. She knows Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz, Detective Jay Halstead, Detective Hailey Upton-Halstead, and Detective Antonio Dawson.

Ships:

Casey and Severide

Cindy and Herrmann

Hailey and Jay

Theodore and James

Kaylas nicknames and who calls her them:

Kay Girl: James

Baby Sis: Theodore

KK: Hailey

Maddie: Mouse and Jay

Astrid: Antonio, and Dawson family

Story:

Kayla Age 15

POV: Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz

Once I get into work I see a small girl that catches my eyes, it is my niece Kayla Madeline Astrid Casey-Nolan-Severide. She is wearing her white fluffy coat, her Papa Kellys Fire Hoodie under that, her white and blue mittens. Her hair is down, flowing, with her brown curls and her blue eyes looking at Sergeant Platt like they are having a staring contest.

Kayla what are you doing? I asked

Wanted to see Theodore and James. said Maddie

Okay, but why didnt you call? I asked

Papa took my phone. said Maddie

Okay, lets go before Sergeant Platt gets mad. I said

Gerwitz, where are you going with the girl? asked Sergeant Platt

Taking her up to see her brothers. I said

And her brothers are who? asked Sergeant Platt

Detectives Theodore and James. said Maddie

Okay, by the way she is scarcer. said Sergeant Platt

While we walked up to The Intelligence Unit offices, I asked Maddie what she did to Sergeant Platt. She then said that all she did was sit down and get out her sketchbook and drawer.

Well Kayla I think that you are the first person to make Sergeant Platt scared. I said

I didnt do anything, just worked on Uncle Tonios artwork. said Maddie

Okay, here we go Kayla. I said as we got up to The Intelligence Unit offices.

Hey. I said, Maddie jumped onto Theodore, sat in his lap as she threw her backpack and James. Who both looked at Theodores lap and saw Maddie.