The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 4(All Chicago)

Images in order go: Top Line: Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz, Jay Halstead, Gracelyn Marie Gerwitz-Halstead, Madeline Amethyst Gerwitz-Halstead, Hailey Upton, Laura Dawson, Antonio Dawson, Diego Dawson, and Eva Dawson. Middle Line: Conner Rhodes, Will Halstead, Adelaide Genevieve Halstead-Rhodes, Anthony Owen Halstead-Rhodes, David Jay Halstead-Rhodes, Ethan Choi, April Sexton and Maggie Lockwood. Bottom Line: Kelly Severide, Matthew Casey, Owen Noah Thomas-Casey, Charlotte Abigail Anderson-Severide, Gabriela Leslie Shay Casey-Severide, Gabriela Dawson and Leslie Shay.

Part Seven: The Casey-Severide Family: Firehouse 51

Day 7

POV: Owen Noah Thomas-Casey

Hello Im Owen Noah Thomas-Casey, my Dad is the one and only Lieutenant Matthew Casey and my Mom is Hallie Thomas. I dont like my Mom because she kept me away from my dad for 6-years. Im 17-years-old and I live with my Dad, awesome Step-Dad Lieutenant Kelly Severide, my younger Aunt/Adopted Sister Charlotte Abigail Anderson-Severide, and my baby Half-Sister Gabriela Leslie Shay Casey-Severide. Charlotte is 12 and Gabriela is 2, I treat them like they are my Baby Sisters. They look up to me a lot, well more of Gabriela then Charlotte, she looks up to our Uncle Mouse more. She does look up to me too.

CC, Baby Gabby and Me were at home, our Dads were at the firehouse and our Aunts and Uncles at their jobs too. So it is just me and my sisters, they are both asleep and Im making Lunch. While Im making Lunch, I hear a scream, I run to Baby Gabbys room but she is still asleep so I go to CCs room. Once I got there I saw that she was having a nightmare.

CC, wake up, it is just a bad dream. I said

I want Kels and Matty. said CC, holding on to me.

Okay, why dont you get dressed and then wake up Baby Gabby and we will go see them. I said, as I got out of her room and went to put the food away.

After a bit I see both my sisters come out. CC has her stuffed Mouse and Mice blanket that Uncle Mouse and Uncle Jay gave her in her arms, with her backpack on her back. Baby Gabby has her stuffed Red Panda and Red Panda blanket that Aunt Shay and Uncle Ethan gave her, with her backpack on her too. I then get my things and get my sisters into the car. Once we are all in I drive to Firehouse 51 and see that Rescue Squad 3 is here but not Truck 81 or Ambulance 61. Charlotte runs off to see Papa Kels and I carry Baby Gabby in.

Kels. cried Charlotte as she ran to him and sat in his lap, while he was at the Squad Table.

AC, what is wrong? asked Papa Kels

Bad dream, she wont tell me though. Papa Kels, do you think it is the four fires? I said/asked as I walked over to him with Baby Gabby in my arms.

Severide, who are you holding and the other two? asked Clarke

The one Im holding is my half-sister/adopted daughter and the other two are my adopted son and daughter. This one is Charlotte Abigail Anderson-Severide, he is Owen Noah and she is Gabriela Leslie Shay. said Papa Kels, as he robbed CCs back and she cried more.

Owen, what are you and Baby Gabby doing here? asked Dad

CC, had a bad dream Dad, she wanted you and Papa Kels. I said

Where is AC? asked Dad

Matt, she is over here. yelled Papa Kels

Wait so you said that Charlotte is your half-sister and adopted daughter. Also that Owen Noah is your adopted son, but why did he call Casey Dad? One more thing Shay is a lesbian, so how do you two have a daughter together? said/asked Cruz