The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Info Part 1(All Chicago)

THE INFORMATION PAGE OF THE HALSTEAD AND CASEY-SEVERIDE FAMILY FOR THE NEXT NINE STORIES OF THIS BOOK.

Images in order go: Top Line: Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz, Jay Halstead, Gracelyn Marie Gerwitz-Halstead, Madeline Amethyst Gerwitz-Halstead, Hailey Upton, Laura Dawson, Antonio Dawson, Diego Dawson, and Eva Dawson. Middle Line: Conner Rhodes, Will Halstead, Adelaide Genevieve Halstead-Rhodes, Anthony Owen Halstead-Rhodes, David Jay Halstead-Rhodes, Ethan Choi, April Sexton and Maggie Lockwood. Bottom Line: Kelly Severide, Matthew Casey, Owen Noah Thomas-Casey, Charlotte Abigail Anderson-Severide, Gabriela Leslie Shay Casey-Severide, Gabriela Dawson and Leslie Shay.

This will be in Nine parts:

Part One: The Twins of Mouse and Jay: The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit

Part Two: The Twins of Mouse and Jay: Firehouse 51

Part Three: The Twins of Mouse and Jay: Chicago Med

Part four: The Children of Conner and Will: Chicago Med

Part Five: The Children of Conner and Will: Firehouse 51

Part Six: The Children of Conner and Will: The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit

Part Seven: The Casey-Severide Family: Firehouse 51

Part Eight: The Casey-Severide Family: Chicago Med

Part Nine: The Casey-Severide Family: The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit

Background:

The next nine days are going to be weird for The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit, Firehouse 51, and Chicago Med, except for the people that know about The Gerwitz-Halstead-Rhodes and Casey-Severide Families.

Within three days The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit, Firehouse 51, and Chicago Med meet Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz-Halstead and Detective Jay Gerwitz-Halsteads twin daughters.

The next three Chicago Med, Firehouse 51 and The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit meet the children of Doctor Connor Halstead-Rhodes and Doctor Will Halstead-Rhodes.

The last three days Firehouse 51,The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit and Chicago Med meet the half-sister of Kelly Casey-Severide, Kelly Casey-Severide and Matthew Casey-Severide children.

Ships:

Mouse and Jay(Married)

Conner and Will(Married)

Laura and Antonio(Divorced)

Casey and Severide(Married)

Only people who know that Mouse, Jay Will and Conner and Kelly and Matthew are married: The Dawson Family, Casey-Severide Family, Halstead-Rhodes Family, Gerwitz-Halstead Family Hailey Upton, Matthew Casey-Severide, Kelly Casey-Severide, Leslie Shay, Gabriela Dawson, Will Halstead-Rhodes, Conner Halstead-Rhodes, Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz-Halstead, Jay Gerwitz-Halstead, Ethan Choi, Maggie Lockwood, April Sexton.

Jays and Mouses Children:

Gracelyn Marie Gerwitz-Halstead(Mouse's and Jay's Daughter)

Madeline Amethyst Gerwitz-Halstead(Mouse's and Jay's Daughter)

Godparents:

Gracelyns Godparents: Laura and Antonio Dawson.

Gracelyns Honorary Godfathers: Matthew and Kelly Casey-Severide

Gracelyns Honorary Godmothers: April Sexton and Hailey Upton

Madelines Godparents: Gabriela Dawson and Will Halstead-Rhodes.