Sevasey Ideas

So I have a lot of ideas for this book, I dont know when Im going to do them all.

Also this Series does go into for other stories: They are Kelly Severide's Adopted Family(One Chicago & Blue Bloods), The Secret Military Team(One Chicago & Blue Bloods) and The Parents of The Intelligence Unit(One Chicago). The four one only ties Blue Bloods One-Shots and Short Stories, but that is only they are Kelly Severide's Adopted Family(One Chicago & Blue Bloods) and The Secret Military Team(One Chicago & Blue Bloods).

Kelly Severide and Matt Casey-Ship name Sevasey.

Anyways, here are some of the ideas. Comment if you want one done and I will get to it.

Matt and Kelly sharing ties and other clothes.

Matt and Kelly grew up in the Foster Care together.

Matt and Kelly hid in the others office to get away from people.

Matt and Kelly go on the trip to Big Sur with Chris.

Matt and Kelly do the airline thing together and they get together while they are doing it.

Matt and Kelly jump off the building but not before saying I love you to each other.

Matt and Kelly share an apartment together because they both need each other.

Matt and Kelly have each others back no matter what.

Matt and Kelly have sex at Benny's Cabin.

Matt and Kelly laughing and messing with each other.

Matt and Kelly get into arguments and are fine a few minutes later.

Matt and Kelly Calls and Talks at 3:00AM about anything and everything.

Matt and Kelly both have engagement rings and both prose at the same time.

Matt and Kelly being each other's Best Mans at their weddings.

Matt and Kelly 51 to OFI, but with happy times for the boys, S:8 E:7.

Matt and Kelly have their Cigar Chats so much that all of Firehouse 51 know about them.

Matt and Kelly know each other's faces.

Matt and Kelly know when the other needs help.

Matt and Kelly talk about how people still think Matt still likes Gabby.

Matt and Kelly being stupid together.

Matt and Kelly with Hallgans at the ready.

Matt and Kelly doing Big Brother and Big Buddy.

Matt and Kelly swing like monkeys and save people.

Matts and Kelly's peace offerings are different from the others.

Matt and Kelly mess around with people flirting and making fun of them when the people flirt.

Matt and Kelly being good friends also being there when something bad happens.

Matt and Kelly have bad dreams and go to the other for comfort. Also share a bed if it is bad.

Matt and Kelly are dating, but people think they are dating Brett and Kidd. 51 knows the truth.

Matt and Kelly dance together to Bright of Light, S:8 E:9.

Matt and Kelly need couples therapy like McDanno.

Matt and Kelly watch the Sunrise and Sunset together.

Matt and Kelly use Channel 3 for private things.

Matt Casey calls Kelly Severide his best friend but he is his love.

Matt Casey goes to Kelly Severide after Gabby Dawson leaves and he stays there for a bit.

Matt Casey sits in Kelly Severides chair at the Squad Table and gets away with it.

Matt Casey asks Kelly Severide to go to the dinner thing with him and the Boden Family, S:7 E:22.

Kelly Severide goes though Bennys things and Matt Casey helps him.

Kelly Severide looks over at Matt Casey to make sure he is okay that he is okay at the hearing.

After the fire at Matt Caseys apartment, Kelly Severide lets Matt Casey stay at his place as long as he needs it. Matt Casey wears some of Kelly Severides clothes and he doesnt mind it at all.

Matt Casey goes to keep Brett safe and Kelly Severide comes over later and sleeps with Matt on the couch. Kelly comes over when Brett is asleep and leaves before she wakes up.

Matt Casey being uncountable when females are flirting with him, because of his boyfriend Kelly Severide. The other Firefighters have to step in and tell them that they have things that they need to do or that Casey has things that he has to get done.

Matt Casey hates when people take his drink, but not Kelly Severide. When people do take Matts drink he gets mad, but then Kelly comes over and takes Matts drink. Matt then kisses Kellys cheek and Kelly does the same.

Matt Casey talks to Kelly Severide after Chaplain Kyle Sheffield tells him to talk to someone about the gun that almost killed him.

Matt Casey shows off his Construction Smarts and Kelly Severide wants to jump him right then and now, but Seager is there.

Matt Casey says about Stella coming after Kelly Severide because of Seager instead it is Matt not Stella. He just wants people to leave his husband alone.

Kelly Severide, gets mad when he finds out some guy hit Matt Casey with a Roman Candle. When Brett tells Kelly that Matt needs to clean the wound and change the bandage on Matts neck. Kelly makes sure Matt gets it done and helps him out too.

Kelly Severide talks to Matt Casey after he finds out about his parents getting back together. Also when his Mom tells him that they never wanted him. Kelly Severide goes to Matt Casey and Matt is there for Kelly Severide.

Kelly Severide wont let Matt Casey leave their apartment, because Kelly wants to make Matt close. So that he knows Matt is okay and not hurting.

Kelly Severide is the only Firefighter that can get away with yelling at Matt Casey. Matt only yells at him for a bit and they are fine a second later. Christopher Herrmann and Wallace Boden are the only that know why he does that.

Kelly Severide doesnt like his new partner at the OFI. Matt Casey is the only partner Kelly needs. Also Matt is the only one Kelly wants as his partner. They make a good team.

Kelly & Matt Casey-Severide: Matt Casey has a bad call and Kelly is right there by his side once Matt gets back. Not caring what their teammates say, Rescue Squad 3 and one of the members Truck 81 are the only ones that know Matt and Kelly are dating. Peter Mills, Joe Cruz, Harold Capp, Jeff Clarke, Tony Ferraris and Christopher Herrmann are the only ones that they trust with the fact that Kelly & Matt are dating.

Wendy Seager wants to be with Casey and Severide is up-set that she wants his man.

Something Bad Happens: When Something bad happens you want Matthew Casey and Kelly Severide to be on the case. Calling each other Sev and Case as their nicknames. So dont get confused when you hear Kelly Severide calling Matt Casey, Case or Matthew Casey calling Kelly Severide Sev. It is their nicknames for each other and only that. Matt Casey still has his construction business, M. Casey Construction. Well Kelly Severide has his own too, he is a private investigator, his investigator business is called M. Severide private investigator. They also may have put their business together.