The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 2(All Chicago)

Images in order go: Top Line: Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz, Jay Halstead, Gracelyn Marie Gerwitz-Halstead, Madeline Amethyst Gerwitz-Halstead, Hailey Upton, Laura Dawson, Antonio Dawson, Diego Dawson, and Eva Dawson. Middle Line: Conner Rhodes, Will Halstead, Adelaide Genevieve Halstead-Rhodes, Anthony Owen Halstead-Rhodes, David Jay Halstead-Rhodes, Ethan Choi, April Sexton and Maggie Lockwood. Bottom Line: Kelly Severide, Matthew Casey, Owen Noah Thomas-Casey, Charlotte Abigail Anderson-Severide, Gabriela Leslie Shay Casey-Severide, Gabriela Dawson and Leslie Shay.

Part One: The Twins of Mouse and Jay: The 21st District and The Intelligence Unit

Day 1

POV: Gracelyn Marie Gerwitz-Halstead

Im Gracelyn Marie Gerwitz-Halstead, I have a twin Sister named Madeline Amethyst Gerwitz-Halstead, we are four-years old. We have four cousins, two that are friends of our Dads Jay and Greg "Mouse" Gerwitz-Halstead, our Aunt Laura Dawson and Uncle Antonio Dawson children. Two that are our Uncle Will Halstead-Rhodes and Uncle Conner Halstead-Rhodes. Our cousins are Diego and Eva Dawson, Adelaide Genevieve and Anthony Owen Halstead-Rhodes. Aunt Laura and Uncle Antonio arent married anymore.

Anyways Uncle Will and Uncle Conner, drop me and Mads off at our Dads job, because they are going into work and cant watch us. There is a big car crash, and they are doctors so they have to go save people. Our cousins are at school, we dont have school today because all our teachers are sick. Once we get out of the car we walk up the steps, after we said bye.

Once we got into the 21st District, the cops started to ask us things and told us that we cant be in here. After a bit Uncle Antonio and Aunt Hailey come down, they then pick us up. We then go up to the Intelligence Units spot. Once we do, Uncle Antonio and Aunt Hailey put us down and Mads and I race to Papa Mouse. We dont see Dad, so we just go to Papa Mouse.

Papa Mouse! yelled Mads and me.

Little Mouse and Small Mouse, what are you two doing here? asked Papa Mouse

Uncle Will and Uncle Conner, got called into work, bad car crash. I said

Is Daddy here too? asked Mads

He is out with a coworker, working on the case. said Papa Mouse

Mouse, who are these two and why did they call you Papa Mouse? asked a guy with guy hair, and looks like the guy that Uncle Matt doesnt like. He talks about him sometimes.

Mouse, do you know why Will texted me saying have fun with our Mice? asked Daddy

Daddy! Yelled Mads and me as we hugged Daddy

That is why, oh and to answer your question Voight. Meet Gracelyn Marie and Madeline Amethyst Gerwitz-Halstead. said Papa Mouse as he pointed to Mads and me.

You two have kids, your not married. said Platt

One there are and two yes. said Uncle Antonio

Married for five years and had Little Mouse and Small Mouse four-years ago. said Aunt Hailey, as she gave Mads and I paper to draw on.

Sergeant Platt, where did the two small kids go? asked a cop

They are with their Dads. said Platt

Who are their Dads? asked the cop

Mouse Gerwitz and Jay Halstead. said Platt

Gerwitz-Halstead. said Papa Mouse, Daddy, Uncle Antonio, Aunt Hailey, Mads and me.

Oh sorry, you two are married, have kids and only Dawson and Upton knew. said Al I think.

No, a couple of other people know too. Like my brother and his husband, our friends and their friends. The Dawson family, cousins and all their cousins teachers. said Papa Mouse