Borrowing Jay's Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 1(One Chicago)

Background: Will Halstead borrowed Jay Halsteads truck. Jay finds out and uses a Cop car to get his brother and ask why he is using his truck.

Ships:

Hailey Upton and Jay Halstead(Dating, Married)

Kenny Rixton and Will Halstead(Past, Married, divorced)

Connor Rhodes and Will Halstead(Past, Dating, Engaged, Married)

Kelly Severide and Matt Casey(Dating, Engaged, Married)

Will Halsteads Children:

Kylie Kenzie Halstead-Rixton(Kenny's Mouse)

Mark Mack Halstead-Rixton(Rixton Mouse)

Greg Jay Halstead(Mouse Jr.)

Isabelle Mae Halstead(Wills Mouse)

Story:

POV: Will Halstead

I wake up to two people jumping on my bed. Once Im up, I look over to my side and find that my husband Detective Kenny Rixton isnt in our bed. Then I remembered he is undercover, so I open my eyes and see my youngest twins jumping up and down on our bed.

Hey Mouse Jr. and My Mouse, are your older siblings up? I asked

No, can we wake them? asked Greg

Sure, Baby make sure to get ready for school too. I said, as Greg and Izzy got off my bed.

Once Greg and Isabelle are out of my room, I go to get ready for a quick shower when I hear yelling. Knowing Kylie and Mark, it isn't good yelling so I just toss my work clothes on and walk out of my room. Once Im out I see Mark holding Greg against the wall and Kylie doing the same to Isabelle. For once can my children behave.

Kylie Kenzie and Mark Mack Halstead-Rixton, put your younger siblings down and get ready. We only have five minutes before we need to leave. Now all of you get ready, I will make your lunches. If I hear one more yell today, no phones or ipads for the rest of the day. I said

Once I get to the kitchen I make some coffee and four different lunches. One Ham and Cheese Sandwich, purple grapes, Apple Juice and four Chocolate Chip Cookies for Kylie. One Turkey and Cheese sandwich, green grapes, Grape Juice and four Sugar Cookies for Mark. One Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, cut up a red apple, Raspberry Lemonade and four Oreos for Izzy. One Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, cut up a green apple, Lemonade and four Macaron Cookies Greg. I then put them in their lunchboxes and made sure we had everything. I get them all in my car only for it not to start. So we walked to Jays place which isnt that far.

Once we got there I put the key that Jay gave me in and turned on the car. Make sure my children were all buckled, I started to drive. As we went past Jays work an undercover cop car started to follow me so I pulled over and Kylie looked at me with a look that said what is wrong.

Kyl, its okay I got this. I said

We got school Dad, dont take too long. said Mark

What seems to be the problem officer? I asked as I rolled down the window

Get the Fuck out of my car. said Jay

Not until you say it nicer and you take us to school and work. I said looking at Jay like Im going to kill you for swearing in front of your nieces and nephews.

Dont you have your own car? asked Jay

It died, your nieces and nephews need to get to school, I have to get to work. Also my Husband and your Brother-In-Law is still undercover. So I dont have a car, Jay, because he has his car with him. I said and Jay just rolled his eyes.